This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
king for a day
Private Solanis 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
Quietly, so quietly, she heard Roscorro padding toward her. She watched him, surveying from her slightly lowered head as he approached as though he was wounded – submissive, and part of her heart yearned for him. She yearned to tell him it wasn’t entirely his fault she had acted the way she did, to offer him a gentle touch and a person to talk to should he need it, but she refrained. Instead, she waited until he was close enough to hear her quiet murmurs as he drew up beside her. There was still a respectful distance away, one of which Kiada moved to stand closer to him.

As friends.

He still had yet to say anything, and after waiting a few moments listening to her thundering heartbeat, she glanced toward the ball of hope as she sucked in a breath. “Roscorro, I’m sorry about what I said. When you said it was a trial, I understood. I knew that had you meant to steal my item you wouldn’t have stuck around for Khairi to find you.” She paused, her eyes sliding over to him as she looked to see his reaction. “But, I – too, was on a trial. I had to convince someone that I hated them.” Another pause, another few thunderous heartbeats lingering in her ears. “I want to be your friend, I just had to make sure that it worked for the trial just as you, I’m sure, had to make sure that it worked for you as well. And I hope that we can get past this and move forward. As friends, if you’ll have me as one?” Her ears twitched toward him, eyes hopeful as she gazed upon the unique creature beside her.

"Talk?"
kiada
i think you will set yourself afire
before you realize that even you cannot conquer the sun
img || code

@Roscorro <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
king for a day - by Kiada - 12-30-2017, 06:29 AM