This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
world gone mad
Private Siren's Summit 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
KIADA
do not think you are safe because you love her

She was quiet for a solemn moment, instead watching as Aurelia’s head bobbed along with her story of the fall of Helovia. When she was finished, she wasn’t hurt that the ivory and gold pegasus hadn’t had more to add to her story. She understood the urgency of what she asked. Coming from a place and trying to make sure those you loved lived as well – and so Kiada sucked in a quiet breath, trying to block the reoccurring images of their deaths, and offered a small sorrowful smile toward Aurelia.

I’m not sure who I know that knew you, but those closest to me were Ru’in and Romina. Both the children of Hotaru.” She paused for a moment, waiting to see if the names registered. “I didn’t really pay attention to the others. I’m sorry if it doesn’t answer your question.” She frowned as she offered her condolences. She hadn’t paid attention to anything else after Ru’in and Romina charged in toward their deaths. All she could see was the teal light that illuminated her face plate, tearing them apart from the inside – and then the blurred vision through her tears as she crossed into the portal.

My mother and most of my siblings made it. I’m unsure if my father did, or my twin.” She added in, turning her head away from Aurelia toward the sparkling water in the Scorch heat, trying to find something pleasant to look at rather than dwell on the fact that half of her heart was still missing after all this time.

"Talk."

do not think she will not stain her mouth red
with your blood too —

img

@Aurelia Kiada's a noob that doesn't know half the populace :|

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
world gone mad - by Kiada - 12-30-2017, 06:20 AM
RE: world gone mad - by Aurelia - 12-30-2017, 08:52 AM