This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
world gone mad
Private Siren's Summit 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
KIADA
do not think you are safe because you love her

If there was somebody Kiada felt like she could get along with, it was probably Aurelia. They both could be blunt when needed, yet able to carry a conversation that went somewhere. It was a welcome reprieve for the young woman, to see different sides to a story that she had only herself and Khairi to speak on it. So when she mentioned that only time would tell, Kiada bobbed her inky face, a small smile blooming on her pink splotched lips. “Hopefully something that makes a difference.” She answered in agreement to Aurelia’s statement.

But when the golden woman asks her if she met Kisamoa, a mischievous grin blossomed across her mouth. “Oh yes. I worked for him in Helovia before we were taken here.” She offered as a small tidbit of information. “Then, here, when he tried to revive the dead I went against my better judgement and fell into the river of the dead to save him.” A small breathy laugh escaped her lips as she tried to fight the coughing sensation that gathered in her throat – a side effect of the Scint River. “It was horrible, I watched myself die and then suddenly was floating in a bit of nothing, except him. Then I searched with him and Erthe for pieces of the old Rift Gods from Helovia that he could wear – I think they somehow embedded themselves into him and we emerged from the river.” She announced. “But when I came back on land, into where there was life residing, it left me with a lung condition that feels like I’m constantly drowning. I’ve gotten used to it over the days, but in the mornings the feeling still surprises me.” Her ears wavered as she pushed a sigh through her nose.

When she asked if Kiada thought Kisamoa was cruel enough to murder them all, she rolled her golden, scarred shoulders. “I think before we arrived here, yes he was that cruel. But I think he’s really trying to save this land, and he’ll do anything he can to make sure it lives. That and I'd say he’s grown rather fond of us.” She offered Aurelia a small smile, as if it answered Kiada’s own question of before, if he’d let them leave or stay and die if the quest didn’t work. She leveled her eyes on the woman in front of her again before the smile faltered. “I rather like Kisamoa, even if he killed those I loved the most and forced us here. He at least apologized for it.” A distant sort of look crossed through the woman’s ice blue gaze.

"Talk."

do not think she will not stain her mouth red
with your blood too —

img

@Aurelia <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
world gone mad - by Kiada - 12-30-2017, 06:20 AM
RE: world gone mad - by Aurelia - 12-30-2017, 08:52 AM