This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Petrichor
Open Halyven 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

"I think you're just meant to allow that orb to follow you around ... and when you find someone without an orb, it does what it just did: it splits, and then they have one too. Maybe with enough light, we can burn out whatever infection has taken over." Otem shrugged, still attempting to sound wiser and more knowledgeable than she was. Although with her growing fondness for Rixen, she felt less and less inclined to keep that pretense up.  If Otem had heard the term pyramid scheme or multi-level marketing, she might have likened Kisamoa's task to that. They needed to seek out others to spread this hope, and through dissemination plausibly it shouldn't take very long at all.

But only time would tell if things were going to work out that way. 

Despite Otem's appreciation for how Rixen had thus far handled their conversation, Otem's uncomfortablness in social situations had not gone away entirely. And now, finding that all of their mutual questions had been answered, the autumn-touched child found herself at an uncomfortable loss as to what to do next.

So, like the child of Isopia she was, she made up and excuse to leave.

"Well, we were just in the middle of finding Pandora something to eat-" Mentally Otem sent a pulse of don't you dare argue towards her companion as soon as she felt the owl  begin to stir in protest. "And she can be cranky when she hasn't eaten. But I'm sure I'll see you again?" A soft and genuinely hopeful smile spread across Otem's dirt-coloured lips as she took a few steps backwards and allowed her wings to unfurl from her sides.

"It really was nice to meet you."

otem

I'm a cold day in august, I'm a stream too shallow.
I'm a heart-shaped box with no letter inside.
Image Credits

Awkward Otem out!

<333

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
Petrichor - by Rixen - 12-21-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 07:58 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Rixen - 12-21-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Rixen - 12-21-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 09:54 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Rixen - 12-22-2017, 02:12 AM
RE: Petrichor - by Otem - 12-22-2017, 02:52 AM
RE: Petrichor - by Rixen - 12-22-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Otem - 12-23-2017, 06:01 PM