This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Petrichor
Open Halyven 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

By looks of him Otem thought he definitely wasn't new here. He looks like none of the Helovian's that she knew of, and she was the grandchild of an earthen god: if anyone should have branches growing out of them, it was her. But in this place, she actually wasn't much of anything. Other than Kisamoa and the guardian gods she knew of, she wasn't actually sure whether or not this place had overarching deities like Helovia did.

"I think so, yes." Otem answered, keeping up the pretense of being far more knowledgeable than she was. She didn't elaborate, partially because she didn't actually know much more, but mostly to add a flair of mystery. Not that the Rift needed it. It was certainly mysterious enough. "I suppose I'm rather new too. I've been here a few months, but I came through the portal from Helovia. Lots of us did but ... I'm not really sure where everyone went." Deflating slightly, the autumn-coloured girl offered a small smile in return. It was hard to continually act as though all that life had thrown at her wasn't eating her up inside, but deep down, it really was.

Before Otem could indulge in any more details, the orb next to her began to pulse slowly. It vibrated up and down, before the middle began to narrow and the sides to widen. It almost appeared as though it was expanding, but also shrinking at the same time. Then it became clear that the orb was in fact separating into two orbs, just as Kisamoa hinted that it might. Eyes wide, Otem took a small step back, but the orb(s) moved with her. Halting, she watched the process continue until there were in fact two distinct hovering balls of light where before there had only been one. Miraculously though. both orbs were the same size as the original one had been.

How was that possible?

The other orb floated towards Rixen, and both Otem and Pandora watched with rapt amazement. "I guess that one is yours now. Kisamoa said to bring the light to everyone ... Kisamoa, do you know who that is?" She asked suddenly, skeptical as to how much Rixen actually did know about this place.

otem

I'm a cold day in august, I'm a stream too shallow.
I'm a heart-shaped box with no letter inside.
Image Credits

I think you post in the updates section now to get the orb added to your profile?

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
Petrichor - by Rixen - 12-21-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 07:58 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Rixen - 12-21-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Rixen - 12-21-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 09:54 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Rixen - 12-22-2017, 02:12 AM
RE: Petrichor - by Otem - 12-22-2017, 02:52 AM
RE: Petrichor - by Rixen - 12-22-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Otem - 12-23-2017, 06:01 PM