This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Petrichor
Open Halyven 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

Although Otem assumed that it wasn't true, the Rift seemed less scary with the glowing orb by her side. It didn't actually do anything, other than emit a soft glow (nothing she had seen anyways), and yet it made both the literal and metaphorical darkness of this place feel a touch less oppressive. And that was a start.

It also gave the autumn-touched girl a sense of purpose. Any easy justification for almost any scenerio. Why are you here? Oh you know, just looking to do some orb splitting..! It allowed the filly a simple way to hide her social anxiety, as if the task Kisamoa had given them all was actually a shield she could use to defend herself with.

But then again, she was parent-less and just a child, so what did she really know.

Ahead, there seemed to be a pale figure with its (his?) head stuck in a tree. But .. there weren't any trees directly around, and yet it seemed as though one was springing directly from his skull. >>Maybe it is<< Pandora hummed into her mind, the Owl's mental speech coloured with amusement. I ... guess? Otem replied, not fully convinced, but knowing that the owl was probably correct.

Moving forward as casually as she could, Otem plastered a false but fairly convincing smile upon her features. She steeled herself as she took a breath. "Hey - you haven't got an orb, do you?" She called, then nodded her ram-horned skull towards the floating sphere of light that came to a gracefully bobbing stop next to her.

otem

I'm a cold day in august, I'm a stream too shallow.
I'm a heart-shaped box with no letter inside.
Image Credits

waahhh Otem is awkward sorry!

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
Petrichor - by Rixen - 12-21-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 07:58 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Rixen - 12-21-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 08:52 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Rixen - 12-21-2017, 09:41 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 09:54 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Rixen - 12-22-2017, 02:12 AM
RE: Petrichor - by Otem - 12-22-2017, 02:52 AM
RE: Petrichor - by Rixen - 12-22-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: Petrichor - by Otem - 12-23-2017, 06:01 PM