This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Glittering Irritation [O]
Trial Ultima 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

Otem didn't know whether to feel sad for the monstrous man, or relieved. If he used to be able to talk, then it was sad that he couldn't currently. But, didn't that also mean that perhaps things could be fixed? That it wasn't permanent? In Otem's short life she hadn't encountered any sort of injury that could make it such that one couldn't talk , and so she concluded that if he hadn't been born with this handicap, that it must be fixable.

The sap and soil coloured girl watched as Roscorro's gaze moved, and hers too fell upon the newcomer. With a glance that was at first curious, as Otem watched Roscorro repeat the I can't talk pantomime, believing that she was meant to communicate this information to the unicorn mare. "He can't speak." Otem offered helpfully watching as the big-man's orb began to divide and float towards the unicorn. "Oh, and those are from Kismoa. They are balls of hope, that you're meant to share. They help cleanse the lands." She continued, feeling quite proud of herself for not only knowing what it was Rosorro wanted her to communicate, but also serving as a translator for the orbs.

It wasn't until she noticed the giant moving towards the mare that she began to question whether or not she had gotten the translation right. He seemed to not be looking at her, but near her.

Peering around his massive body, she suddenly noticed the plants growing near Akumi's hooves.

Plants.

I can't talk.

Plants

I can't talk

"Oh!" Otem suddenly chirped, ears perked forward.  "Is it a trial from the Rift? Is that why you can't talk? And you...you need something to fix it?"

otem

I'm a cold day in august, I'm a stream too shallow.
I'm a heart-shaped box with no letter inside.
Image Credits

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
Glittering Irritation [O] - by Roscorro - 12-16-2017, 05:11 AM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Otem - 12-21-2017, 04:10 AM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Roscorro - 12-24-2017, 02:03 AM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Otem - 12-24-2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Roscorro - 12-24-2017, 07:52 PM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Otem - 01-02-2018, 04:23 PM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Akumi - 01-10-2018, 03:54 PM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Roscorro - 01-14-2018, 07:31 AM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Otem - 01-15-2018, 04:29 PM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Akumi - 01-24-2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Glittering Irritation [O] - by Roscorro - 01-28-2018, 09:13 PM