This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
some natures catch no plagues.
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
angel, wrestle me
crack my sides to let me see

His gaze briefly moved to the trees that Raein had mentioned, before snapping back to the stallion when he spoke. "Not threaten, what is the word..." The stallion fumbled, obviously flustered by his own lack of tact. "I meant something like how you looked at my crouched posture and took it as a hostile gesture." That's what he got for growing up in tunnels. He did often forget words and fumble with his own thoughts. He let out a sigh. "I made quite the mess of that."

He listened as the elder gave his own opinion. The younger stallion soaked up every word, working it within his mind. Rather than letting his pride be hurt by the other's words and tone, he turned them over in his brain. He had spent all of his life in a very limited world. Things were black and white to him and he had so little experience in the world beyond. He knew how to handle his parents and avoid enduring further pain, but now he was in entirely different world with people he had never met or experience. Slowly, the beast nodded. "Thank you." He muttered. "I have had little experience with the world beyond my prison. Your words come from an experience and wisdom I do not yet posses. Perhaps, if we do happen to meet again, I will have a chance to engage in a less naïve conversation."

He was not the kind that had been allowed to have his own opinion. Only now coming to this world he was beginning to learn how to formulate his own ideas and develop his own pride. Meeting others and hearing their own opinions was helping him to grow and learn. To each of these horses, he was grateful. "May the weather treat you fair, and loyal friends be plentiful." He gave another dip of his head before taking his leave.

TALK HERE"
that if the end will set me free
or send me down below
Roscarro
image credit to jonathon_brandt at flickr

@Raein

OOC:
This seems like a good spot to close this out with your next post. =)
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
some natures catch no plagues. - by Raein - 11-13-2017, 02:56 AM
RE: some natures catch no plagues. - by Roscorro - 11-13-2017, 05:50 AM
RE: some natures catch no plagues. - by Raein - 11-13-2017, 06:36 PM
RE: some natures catch no plagues. - by Roscorro - 11-13-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: some natures catch no plagues. - by Raein - 11-14-2017, 06:19 PM
RE: some natures catch no plagues. - by Roscorro - 11-15-2017, 01:17 AM
RE: some natures catch no plagues. - by Raein - 11-15-2017, 03:59 AM
RE: some natures catch no plagues. - by Roscorro - 11-21-2017, 01:49 AM
RE: some natures catch no plagues. - by Raein - 11-25-2017, 06:36 PM