This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
So the story goes.
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
angel, wrestle me
crack my sides to let me see

Most people bombarded him questions once their initial fear had subsided. But not Taivas. She within any questions that burned within her. Had she asked the stallion would have told her, never one to care to hide such things. He would much rather be up front and genuine than dance around things as he tried to say what he thought people wanted to hear. He could hide his emotions if needed, but he rarely did so. Where his heart on his sleeve in hopes that someone might actually see the horse inside the monster. He quietly listened as Taivas replied to his own question. She could not go home. He wanted to ask why, but the sadness in her eyes stopped him. Was her home as bad as his own? No, if that was so her eyes would not glisten with sorrow as they were now. At her question his head cocked as he wracked his brain for any mention of this place she spoke of.

Finally, with a heavy sigh he shook his head in defeat. Smoke flying off of his mane with the movement, his many bobbles in his hair tinkling as they were jostled. "I am afraid I have not. My world knows little of the others worlds beyond their own. The only reason they even learned of The Rift was because my parents had sought a way to be rid of me. I learned what they told me, and nothing more. Had they found your world they would have said nothing to me." It would have been far to nice a place to send him, he was sure. They had chosen a place that was sure to end his life and their troubles. As usual, he was useless. The warmth within his veins diminished slightly as he spirits dropped. Frigid wind brushed across his back, toying with the trinkets in his mane. The icy touch caused him to shiver in surprise and he returned to focusing on bringing his temperature up to spare Taivas from the cold. He took a deep breath to still his trouble soul.

TALK HERE"
that if the end will set me free
or send me down below
Roscarro
image credit to jonathon_brandt at flickr

@Taivas
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-03-2017, 02:26 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-04-2017, 03:29 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-04-2017, 05:32 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-04-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-04-2017, 11:16 PM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 12:17 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-05-2017, 01:37 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 02:18 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-05-2017, 03:36 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 04:01 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Rift Presence - 11-05-2017, 12:59 PM