This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
So the story goes.
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
Ah, he made one miscalculation. In his excitement to find another gifted with wings, he had forgotten how disturbing his outer appearance was to others. Though her face was like a stone, his keen eyes had seen the way she had gulped when her they fell upon him. His face showed his sadness at causing her such a start. His ears drooping then drifting back when the smoke dissipated and she saw his front legs. It was to be expected. He was a hideous beast, after all. Over time he had become numb to looks given to him. What had upset him was that he had so foolishly forgotten. Just because he had arrived in a new, deformed land, did not mean the equine would accept him. He was nothing more then a naïve child.

His deep, grey pools watched her as she turned to face him. A spark of surprise igniting within them when she did not run. His face softened as he tried to appear less menacing. Despite her brave face when she spoke her voice revealed her fear. He gave a small smile, careful not to reveal his fangs and cause her more distress. She sounded like a little mouse. How cute. He took upon a ponderous look as he sought a proper answer to her question, his gaze drifting off into the fog. "I was told by my parents that this place is call The Rift." His smooth voice drifted from his lips. "I have only newly arrived to this broken land myself. And I am afraid that I do not possess any more knowledge of it than that of its name. I'm sorry." He was deeply sorry for not being able to help her. But his parents had not saw fit to tell him anything other then the horrors that might await him in this world. They were quite charming people, and he was not about to add to her nightmarish night.

He watched her breath crystalize in the frigid night air, his own only just doing so once it reached the air his body did not warm. It must be cold. His instincts told him to go towards her, but he couldn't. He would frighten her more and possibly chase her away. The turmoil within him was easy to see in his body language as he lifted a foot tentatively before placing it down again with an almost disappointed air, His body swaying as he found himself wanting to help but unable to because he was too scary. "I know that I was not much help." He started. "But may I at least have the honor of accompanying you? It is not safe for most to travel alone. And the air is warmer around me due to-" He shifted his legs to draw her attention to them again, the scales glittering as they caught the dim light she was giving of. It probably was not safe for him to be traveling alone either, but he might just be ugly enough to keep some dangers at bay. "I can at least look scary if anything does happen to take notice of us. Abought the only thing I am good for, really." He laughed softly, trying to break the tension but feeling like he was only making things more awkward.

@Taivas

OOC: My poor awkward boy.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-03-2017, 02:26 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-04-2017, 03:29 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-04-2017, 05:32 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-04-2017, 09:19 PM
RE: So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-04-2017, 11:16 PM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 12:17 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-05-2017, 01:37 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 02:18 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Taivas - 11-05-2017, 03:36 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 04:01 AM
RE: So the story goes. - by Rift Presence - 11-05-2017, 12:59 PM