This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
a home away
Open Halyven 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
angel, wrestle me
crack my sides to let me see

The great behemoth smiled in amusement at her response. He was coming to like Kaida more and more. Her strength and kindness impressed him. The shadows grew longer as the light faded further. Soon they would be left in total darkness. It was then that Kaida's flames flashed to life, bringing with them light and warmth. The stallion institutionally moved closer to her, something deep within him attracted to the flames. The light from her flickering fire danced upon the fallen ruins and glinted off of her metal crown. His eyes could not help be attracted to it as the voice whispered fervently into his ear. Take it! He thrust it aside with as much willpower as he could muster. But it remained a faint echo in the back of his mind. In the dancing light he could see the eyes watching him from the darkness, growing more powerful by the day. If he did not take something soon he feared his own destruction. But could he really steal from the woman that had shown him nothing but kindness? How wretched a beast was he to commit such an act. Again he felt that compelling voice, its underlying venom becoming more and more apparent. The only way to be rid of this madness was to steal something. Kaida was the only horse he had seen other than Gwyn. She was his charge, He'd die before stealing from her. Even if she had anything to take. Which left him the agonizing decision to take from someone else he had hoped to call friend. As the final rays of light faded from the earth, so did the warmth within Roscorro's soul. He had to take her item. Tonight.

TALK HERE"
that if the end will set me free
or send me down below
Roscarro
image credit to jonathon_brandt at flickr

@Kaida
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
a home away - by Kiada - 10-31-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-06-2017, 02:17 PM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-06-2017, 10:53 PM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-07-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-08-2017, 02:31 AM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-08-2017, 04:20 AM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-08-2017, 11:48 PM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-09-2017, 05:21 AM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-10-2017, 01:02 AM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-11-2017, 06:03 AM