This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
a home away
Open Halyven 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
K I A D A

Perhaps if it had been another time and another place in her life, she would have considered being a story teller. By the way she had managed to utter the knowledge she so easily absorbed from Helovia to the Rift, she felt as though she had somewhat of a knack for it. But this was the life she was given, passing the information on in a way that she could without giving away too much about herself – about her near dealings with death, in the underworld where she succumbed to Kaos’ bidding, how the God could merely kill her where she stood without batting an eye but allowing her to live, to help him, and in turn she was rewarded with the constant drowning sensation that illuminated her lungs like fire.

But that was behind her now, all she had was this place, so destructive yet achingly familiar that she needed to try and remember to breathe, to remember to not look weak to the man she had just met. She needed to appear strong like she always had, ready for a fight should the world throw one at her. And suddenly, her posture returned with her head held high as they continued to explore, listening to the way the ice formed on the walls in spikes and spires like that she’d never seen before. And in turn, listening when Roscorro began to make comments about the world and the place. As he asked her if it got warmer, she offered a small roll of her shoulders in a shrug, offering him a mischievous smirk before trudging further in. “Let’s find out?” She replied over her shoulder.

Then she began to disappear into the darkness, allowing a small flicker of a flame on her back for warmth and light as they delved into the darkness – as conversations continued to be minimal as they explored the night away until she was too tired to continue on. It had been a long day, and an even longer night before she felt like she could be done.

Talk.

there is a certain beauty in setting the world on fire
and watching from the center of the flames —

x

@Roscorro I've posted her leave, feel free to conclude it! Just tag me then I'll archive it when you get to it :3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
a home away - by Kiada - 10-31-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-06-2017, 02:17 PM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-06-2017, 10:53 PM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-07-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-08-2017, 02:31 AM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-08-2017, 04:20 AM