This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
a home away
Open Halyven 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
K I A D A

He wasn’t surprised that Kiada didn’t know of this mare he spoke of which was a bit of a relief to her. In Helovia, it felt as though if you didn’t know somebody, people looked down on you – which was ridiculous considering the fact that it was such a large land. And, as if he read her mind, spoke the exact same thing she thought of, how the continent was large and sympathized with her. She felt a smile grow across her face at the words he spoke, finding them comforting despite the cold that continued to chill in her bones.

He seemed interested when she spoke of her magic, commenting of the snakes that had appeared on her spine with the fury she felt when Roscorro snuck up on her, and she simply nodded her head in agreement, feeling as though no other words were needed. He’d quite possibly see them more if they stuck around more, and what fun was ruining the surprise? When he agreed to follow her, she began to walk down the alley, glancing at each crumbling structure they passed. “I have a selfish request.” He began and her ears flicked toward him curiously. Then, he questioned of Helovia. Her ears wavered with the inquiry, listening to the soft clack of his claws against the stone they moved upon. “I don’t mind.” She began, looking ahead.

It was the place of my birth. I was born alongside my twin in the herd land called the Aurora Basin. My mother was the lead Thief there.” Her head tilted slightly while she glanced at him to see what his reaction may be to the news. “Meanwhile my father was the King of another herd called the World’s Edge. It caused some tension, but I was lucky to have my brother in times of hardship. Shortly after my birth I found Khairi and Kianzo, my twin, found his companion.” A soft smile twisted on her lips at the recollection and Khairi crooned from her back as she walked, agreeing in the sentiment. “But then, my brother was stolen from me. I found solace in my two best friends Romina and Ru’in. I grew up with them while searching for my brother, but it grew extended while I moved with my mother to the World’s Edge where my father could watch over us. Eventually, we found Kianzo, but not after he witnessed my… Obsession with Ru’in.” She sighed. “He was my best friend, and I fell in love with him from a young age. It was foolish, but I couldn’t help it. Kianzo was mad, despite the fact he hadn’t been around. It took some time but we resolved our issues. That was when I pledged my allegiance to Kisamoa. He’s the god of this land.” Hooves scraped across the ground while she spoke, a soft distraction against the hurt that began to pulse in her heart.

He promised me wonderful things if I helped him. And so I did. But not long after, the portal to here opened and he tried to coerce us into it. He killed the gods of Helovia – Goddess of the Moon, God of the Sun, God of the Earth, and God of Time. And Romina and Ru’in… They chose to fight against him… And, well, he killed them too. I would have stayed to try and avenge Ru’in, but my mother pushed me through.” She paused in her step to look upon Roscorro with a longing look gleaming in her icy eyes. “But then I challenged Kisamoa. I told him how he’d wronged me and hurt me incredibly bad. And he gifted me a trinket with magic. It wasn’t a lot, but there was a feeling with it that almost felt like a warm embrace. And I realized that perhaps despite everything he’d done, perhaps it was in an effort to save what he loved too – this land. It was dying before we came here. Our magic and explorations have revived parts of it. Despite how dark and horrible it can be, I think there might be something more for us in the end.” She concluded, offering him a partial smile.

Anyway, tell me about yourself, would you?” Kiada asked him with a half laugh.

Talk.

there is a certain beauty in setting the world on fire
and watching from the center of the flames —

x

@Roscorro <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
a home away - by Kiada - 10-31-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 07:33 PM