This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
a home away
Open Halyven 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
K I A D A

He announced the place of her birth with a question, and she felt her eyes returning to him intrigued. As he continued to speak, mentioning a mare by the name of Taivas, and daughter to the Illuminant, she continued to stare. Neither sounded familiar, but that didn’t mean they weren’t there. Helovia was large, and while she had traversed the world time and time again, there was still so much to explore and many creatures to meet. A small frown creased her pink splattered lips as she looked on to him. “Neither names sound familiar unfortunately.” She sighed quietly.

But the conversation shifted to the Rift presences. She nodded along with him while he spoke, feeling sympathy with the man for the loss of his magic. “I was able to keep mine, but they changed from the entry.” She began, shifting on her dark legs briefly. “The flames along my back you saw before, never used to go away. But they also didn’t cause pain, it was simply a way to show emotion. They reflect different animals depending on what I’m feeling.” A soft smile crept onto her lips before she looked down to her chest. “However, I received this gift, this huge wound on my chest.” She motioned toward the teal “X” engraved in her flesh as it continued to drip glowing teal goo. “It doesn’t hurt anymore, but it never stops weeping.” Kiada added onto the end before looking back at him.

Perhaps there’s a way of getting it back? While this world is unforgiving, there is the god of this land that has spared me mercy many a time.” She offered him a gentle smile before looking to the alley she was previously thinking of heading into, to get further into this strange land and perhaps away from the cold. “Do you want to continue exploring? I wouldn’t mind the company, if you’ll join me.” She questioned, tilting her head.

Talk.

there is a certain beauty in setting the world on fire
and watching from the center of the flames —

x

@Roscorro <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
a home away - by Kiada - 10-31-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 07:33 PM