This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
a home away
Open Halyven 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
angel, wrestle me
crack my sides to let me see

So she did not know the name of this land either. It seemed no one he met really knew much about this land, having not been born within its borders. Did all of its inhabitants come from other worlds? But she had possibly heard of it. Which meant someone had to have an idea of the various locations of the rift. His gaze once again drifted towards to crumbling ruins around him. The once glamorous city held a new, haunting beauty. He knew not of what had happened here, or the means by which this great city had fallen. Only that its bones remained in the form of decaying pillars and structures. It was remarkable how something so great could fall so easily. Disappearing into the shadows of history, until no one even knew the name or history of this once great place. How long would it be before even the name of the rift was forgotten and the worlds moved on? It was a rather depressing and humbling thought. He was but a spec in the grand universes.

The better part of a year. That was how long she had been within the rift. This news gave him a sense of hope. So it was possible to survive within this harsh world. He only hoped to be doing as well as she after a year. When she mentioned Helovia the stallion's gaze snapped back to her. His ears perked forward. "Helovia?" He repeated. "I met a someone looking for those lands before she became ensnared by The Rift. Her name is Taivas, daughter to the Illuminant." He was not sure if she would even know of who he spoke. Helovia was most likely a large place. But it was possible that Kaida had heard of Taivas, or at least the Illuminant.

At the mention of the rift presence Roscorro became acutely aware of those eyes watching him. Their stare burned into his skin like a hot poker. "Yes, I have had the misfortune of catching its eye." He answered glumly. And now in order to get it off of my back, I must steal something from you. He thought bitterly. "It stole my magic upon entering The Rift. Though it was not much, it was a part of me. I do not feel whole without it." It was surprising to hear those words coming out of his mouth. For as long as he could remember he had wished to be rid of his dragon blood. Now here he was pinning for his magic. Pathetic. "What's gone is gone. I suppose." He gave a shrug. He honestly thought that there was no way to have his magic returned to him. He did not realize that the rift had already given him a chance to regain his vanity magic. Or that it would give allow him to try and regain the powers which he had lost. "I do hope you faired better during your encounter with it."

TALK HERE"
that if the end will set me free
or send me down below
Roscarro
image credit to jonathon_brandt at flickr

@Kaida <3
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
a home away - by Kiada - 10-31-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-06-2017, 02:17 PM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-06-2017, 10:53 PM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-07-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-08-2017, 02:31 AM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-08-2017, 04:20 AM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-08-2017, 11:48 PM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-09-2017, 05:21 AM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-10-2017, 01:02 AM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-11-2017, 06:03 AM