This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
a home away
Open Halyven 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
K I A D A

No, no. It is a strange land, and I surprised you.” The mare felt a smile stretch slightly across her face. She offered him a nod of agreement, that she had been here long enough to know the terrors that this world had for the fates of others. Kiada continued to let her gaze linger on the stallion while he spoke, speaking that it was a pleasure to meet them and she nodded once more in agreement. “Pleasure to meet you, too, Roscorro.” She announced, while Khairi stretched his large wings and crooned a raspy hello of his own.

When they were finally in the larger area and there was finally breathing room, she allowed her gaze to drift from him to the walls and spires that appeared destroyed, yet remarkably frozen in time. Roscorro mentioned that he’d only been here a few days and then asked if she knew the name of this place. A slight roll of her shoulders was sent his way, the glowing and oozing ‘X’ etched into her shoulder began to weep slightly more with the movement, but there was no pain and she showed nothing acknowledging it. “I don’t, unfortunately. Though I feel like I’ve heard of it before.” She mentioned, slowly returning her gaze to him.

What of you? Have you been here long?” There was a moment of silence and almost a lost look in her eye for a few seconds before she blinked it away. “Yes.” She began, fighting the urge to cough once again. “I think I’ve almost been here a year, though it’s hard to tell. There’s no true sign of seasons that I’ve noticed thus far.” She added in. “I came from Helovia with my mother and most of my siblings. I don’t know where they are right now, but I’m hoping they’re safe.” Her gaze lingered on him for a moment before shrugging once more. “It’s interesting though. Have you met the Rift presences?” She questioned with a quiet chuckle. “Awkward things they are.

Talk.

there is a certain beauty in setting the world on fire
and watching from the center of the flames —

x

@Roscorro <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
a home away - by Kiada - 10-31-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 07:33 PM