This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
a home away
Open Halyven 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
angel, wrestle me
crack my sides to let me see

So was sorry for overreacting? She had every right to act the way she did. She should have burned him to a crisp. He was trying to steal from her after all. The guilt tied his stomach into knots. But his outward appearance revealed nothing of his internal battle. He merely gave a small smile. "No, no. It is a strange land, and I surprised you." He said. "One can never be too careful in this world." He watched as her flames die down, feeling a tinge of sadness when the flame finally disappeared. Without the mesmerizing dance of flames, his eyes were free to drift elsewhere. Where they laded was a glittering pendant that hung from the mare's neck.

It was the only thing that looked easy enough to take. But did he really want to try and steal from this warrior? He had no powers to combat the fury of her flames. His heart sank further when he felt the glare of those eyes increase. He had to do something, or else he'd go mad. He gave a nod towards the vulture when Kaida introduced them both. "It is a pleasure to meet you both." At her question he cocked his head, contemplating it as he followed her. "Not long. A few days or so." Grateful to be out in the open again the stallion stretched his wings. His gaze swept around, taking in the ruined city, more as an accused not to look at her for fear of revealing his guilt than to take in its lost beauty. "Do you know this place's name? I am completely unfamiliar of these lands, or their history."

He needed to keep talking. To stop thinking about those eyes trying to convince him to steal. He had lost his chance when he had foolishly alerted her to his presence. There would not be a next time. He was sure. He had to resign himself to slowly sink into madness. He couldn't be free, he'd never be free. He could see the image of that necklace burning in the back of his mind. It took everything in his power not the look down at the necklace as his gaze returned to her. "What of you? Have you been here long?"

TALK HERE"
that if the end will set me free
or send me down below
Roscarro
image credit to jonathon_brandt at flickr

@Kaida
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
a home away - by Kiada - 10-31-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-06-2017, 02:17 PM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-06-2017, 10:53 PM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-07-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-08-2017, 02:31 AM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-08-2017, 04:20 AM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-08-2017, 11:48 PM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-09-2017, 05:21 AM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-10-2017, 01:02 AM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-11-2017, 06:03 AM