This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
a home away
Open Halyven 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
K I A D A

An awkward smile creased across the stallion’s face. His wings pinned from their full extent by the walls of the alley they found themselves in. Her ears remained pinned, ice cold gaze in stark contrast to the flaming serpents that danced across her back as they watched the creature. His response to her question didn’t even spark a smile across her face – she was far too on edge to think he was trying to harm her when in fact he could have just been passing through as well.

But much to the harpy’s surprise, he lowered his head down into a deep bow toward her in greeting. Her head lifted, ears perked up, and the flames began to simmer across her back until they were hardly a blip of heat along her spotted spine. A small cough escaped her lips once again from the consistent drowning feeling she suffered from but had slightly grown used to. As he introduced himself, her flames completely disappeared, allowing a soft landing spot for her bearded vulture companion as the pale bird landed on her withers and watched Roscorro with his dark blood red gaze. “I’m sorry, I overreacted.” She admitted, perhaps a bit sheepishly.

A small laugh left her lips briefly in the awkward silence. “I’m Kiada, and this is Khairi. Have you been here long?” She questioned, far calmer this time than before. She let her gaze dance across his body for a brief moment, contemplating if he came from Helovia or not, and if not, how long he had been in the Rift as well.

Then, a thought crossed her inky head and she moved away from the alley into the opening so there was more room for the two of them. Crumbling walls surrounded them with varying alley ways to new locations, but at least there was breathing room – and room to stretch his wings if he so chose to.

Talk.

there is a certain beauty in setting the world on fire
and watching from the center of the flames —

x

@Roscorro <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
a home away - by Kiada - 10-31-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 07:33 PM