This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
a home away
Open Halyven 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
angel, wrestle me
crack my sides to let me see

When the mare whirled around upon him, one thought ran through he head. Well, he was about to die. Consumed in the flames cast by this stranger. On the plus side, he didn't feel cold anymore. The adrenaline that coursed through his body had taken care of that. As the fire erupted along the mare's spine, taking the forms of a thousand snakes, he could not help but stare. It called him, as fire always did, with an alluring siren's song that reverberated deep within his soul. He could feel the heat even from this distance. He stood where he was, tall and straight. He was trapped. The walls on either side of his preventing him from spreading his wings to their full extent. Nor would he be able to doge to any side should her fire snakes leave her being and attack him. Yup, he was doomed. Oddly enough he did not feel panicked at the sight of the furious mare. His soul was eerily calm. Something deep within him began to boil with an ancient excitement. A fire of his own was trying to spark to life.

It was killed instantly as the stallion gave an awkward smile. "At the moment?" He said in response to her question. "Hoping that I do not die a fiery death by the hands of a fearsome mare!" His statement was completely honest despite the touch of mirth that leaked into his tone. Why was he talking this way? He shouldn't be trying to make light of his immanent demise! He was acting like a complete fool and he deserved to be fried. But that strange stillness remained within his belly. Warmed by that fire that had fizzled to a patient spark. Its time would come. His ears flicked back and forth before he offered a low, all be it awkward, bow of greeting. "My name is Roscorro."His low voice as smooth as silk. "I'm deeply sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." His eyes had never left her form, or those intoxicating flames that danced along her back, cool and calm. Though inside his brain was doing flips, trying to figure out just what was happening, his instincts had taken it upon themselves to improvise. Hopefully he wouldn't die today. He refused to give those eyes and that laughing voice the satisfaction. "Please don't fry me."

TALK HERE"
that if the end will set me free
or send me down below
Roscarro
image credit to jonathon_brandt at flickr

@Kaida
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
a home away - by Kiada - 10-31-2017, 05:39 AM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-05-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-06-2017, 02:17 PM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-06-2017, 10:53 PM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-07-2017, 10:03 PM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-08-2017, 02:31 AM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-08-2017, 04:20 AM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-08-2017, 11:48 PM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-09-2017, 05:21 AM
RE: a home away - by Roscorro - 11-10-2017, 01:02 AM
RE: a home away - by Kiada - 11-11-2017, 06:03 AM