This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
the moon is cold and chaste
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
ROSCORRO

He eyed her with a careful gaze as she spat out her response. Her hostility did not faze him and he had to resist the urge to smile in amusement as she threw her threat his way. She was a feisty little dove, wasn't she? The percaline mare reminded him of another small lady with just as much spunk. The mare that had been charged with raising him had been smaller then even her, yet her spirit was the size of a giant. He had seen his adopted mother face down the massive guard that had been set to be his main jail keeper. She defended her foal against the dark stallion with a fire only a true mother could posses. Even though they were not related by blood, she loved him like he was her own. Even when he had grown to tower over her in his youth, she was not afraid to face him if he did something wrong. Though she had never threatened to kill him, like this lady before him did.

When she gave a threatening step forward, he did not move. His keen eyes read beyond her words, she had no true intent of attacking him. Not yet, at least. If he moved backwards, however, her bluff could easily turn into a true lung as she took courage in his weakness. So he quietly held his ground. Her mention of glowing eyes caused him pause. Keeping his ears trained on her he cast his gaze around about. Somewhere, deep in the dark, he could sense that those eyes were still watching them. Cold prickled down his spine at the thought. What ever those eyes were had given her quite the scare. He would be wise not to incur their wrath. He felt he was beyond avoiding their attention. He continued to let the silence rest between them as this stranger made another point by stamping her hoof. Despite all of her hostility directed at him, Roscorro appeared completely relaxed. This state was deceiving however, he was ready to spring to action the moment the smaller equine made a truly aggressive move towards him. Though he was not about to instigate a fight, he would not simply roll over and die. A certain, spunky nurse maid and a dark guard would track him down in the afterlife and trash him for that.

Shifting his weight lazily from side to side Roscorro cocked his head, seeming to contemplate her words. "It appears the eyes have retreated, for now. No doubt due to your intimidating performance." He gave a definite nod. As if she had managed to scare them away. Her body was still shaking from the fear that had gripped her heart before he had come. "Where they certainly sought harm, I seek no such thing. We are both merely two unfortunate souls that have entered a world we do not yet understand." He made no move towards her, his voice as polite as before. A touch of hardness did enter his next words, easily missed by anyone not paying attention. "I do not think fighting one another will end well for either of us. The scent of blood could draw the attentions of something far more deadly then those eyes." He would not abide any violence and his tone made that all too clear. Just as quickly as his voice had changed, it was back to its normal, soft self. "Now, how about we start again? My name is Roscorro. I hail from the land of Reon. To whom do I have the pleasure of meeting this exceptionally dreary evening?"

"Talk."

But You Cannot Break My Hope!
I'm Still Undefeated!
image || coding

OOC:
Roscorro can handle brats just fine, with a considerable amount of snark, in fact. <3

@Salome
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
the moon is cold and chaste - by Salomé - 10-26-2017, 05:37 PM
RE: the moon is cold and chaste - by Roscorro - 11-03-2017, 01:40 AM
RE: the moon is cold and chaste - by Salomé - 11-09-2017, 10:04 PM
RE: the moon is cold and chaste - by Roscorro - 11-10-2017, 12:24 AM