This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I shot the sherriff
Trial Solanis 
Iskra
Currently championing: Caevoc

Heaven if you sent us down
So we could build a
playground

you'd be so proud of what we've made

Iskra found himself frequenting Solanis more and more. Although his love would always be deserts and shorelines, he found most aspects of Solanis to be intriguing (rather than ferocious and vicious like much of the Rift). Besides, sometimes the deserts and the shores reminded him too much of home, and that wasn't a wound he wanted to play with today. Not after facing his mother under Kaos' guise of giving.

Sqiushy followed dutifully after him, the golem's gait its usual slow tottering accompanied by the occasional random vulgarity. Up ahead Castiel had already swam (flown?), just as delighted by this place as Iskra. He liked to weave between the tree branches, and gurgled contentedly as he did so.

Iskra smiled, though it was faint. His heart was still heavy, and he was beginning to lose hope that anything could be normal around here. It was hard enough to hold on to his remaining family and friends, and every day they were threatened with some new monstrosity or terrible event. It was becoming harder and harder to ignore the calling of his bloodline; peace was beginning to seem less and less like an option in a world that demanded only the strongest could survive.
he'd trade his guns for love
I s k r A
but he's caught in the crossfire

@Melita
For Iskra's trial he has to kill something and coerce someone else to kill something. I think the Harpax would be good? I can play it on the Rift Havoc account, and I think I'll have it attack Iskra first so that when he asks for Melita's help, he inadvertendly coerces her into killing it with him? xDDD

Harpax - These predators are the size of mountain lions, but that is where the resemblance between them and any known species of feline ends. Their bodies are hairless and muscular, built for hunting in the forest of Solanis. Large feathers sprout from their shoulders and can be flared to help leap from tree to tree. Their head is dominated by a hard, black exoskeleton that protects their brain from damage and shields their eyes while hunting. Like the forest they are native from, these predators are splattered with vibrant colours. Horses are their favoured prey and it is strongly encouraged that you keep an eye out while wandering the deceptively peaceful world of Solanis.

Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
I shot the sherriff - by Iskra - 09-24-2017, 06:25 PM
RE: I shot the sherriff - by Melita - 09-24-2017, 08:46 PM