This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
where am I, after Troy?
Open Solanis 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
KIADA
do not think you are safe because you love her

She looked as though she was walking on sunshine, the way the yellow flowers beneath the girl’s feet were so vibrant against the dark night. Her only source of light in this land was the flames she ignited along her spine, both keeping her warm from the rain that had only momentarily stopped, as well as guiding her path in the darkness. It was a strange land, aside from the vivid flowers she could see everywhere she stepped. There were ferns taller than her, towering into the darkness to a point where Kiada didn’t know where they stopped. But Khairi knew, the bearded vulture could see better in the darkness than the golden war-child. He flew from fern leaf to fern leaf, silent as he could be unwilling to cause attention to him and his bonded.

Kiada believed in him, and his ability to help guide her in the darkness, knowing the creature that shared part of her soul would never betray her in the way that the ones she loved had. There was anger, still, beneath the surface of a hardened shell. Anger at Ru’in for sacrificing himself to Kisamoa; anger at Romina for following her brother’s fate; anger at Kianzo for being gone once again, away from her; anger at Kisamoa for the stupidity he carried. She wondered if he meant it, when he brought the dead to life. If he meant that it would go as horribly wrong as it did. A small sigh passed her pink splotched lips as she lowered her head to the yellow flowers, her sapphire gaze staring aimlessly into their petals.

Khairi crooned in the distance, quietly, but enough to grasp her attention. Their bond had been silent much to Kiada’s anger and sadness. She missed his gruff, sharp voice reminding her that there was far bigger things that she would accomplish if she only stopped living in the past. She knew the speech by heart, now, reciting it to herself in his absence, but it was never the same as when he would tell her. And so she lifted her head in her companion’s direction, simmering her flames slightly to try and keep attention away from her for whatever may come.

"Talk."

do not think she will not stain her mouth red
with your blood too —

img

Open for anyone! Have a brooding Kiada <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
where am I, after Troy? - by Kiada - 08-23-2017, 06:28 AM
RE: where am I, after Troy? - by Nyu - 08-25-2017, 02:16 PM