This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Pain unfolding
Open Rainforest Cliffs  For Kiada, but anyone can jump in!
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta

KIADA
troy falls a thousand times
in every dream i dream

The harpy offered him a gentle smile as he apologized and suddenly bowed. It stroked her ego some as she lifted her dark inky head a bit higher, admiration gleaming in her sapphire gaze. ”I didn’t mean my reaction. It’s a thing from my past. Apologies.” In turn, Kiada dipped her own head, graceful as she could be in her own form of greeting. “My apologies to you as well. I shouldn’t have snuck up on you like that.” She admitted, standing back to her full height, just a tiny amount taller than he was. Nevertheless, she stepped slightly closer to him, allowing him space as he stared at her. The large X marking on her shoulder continued to drip the glowing teal liquid as she did so, but appeared as if it didn’t bother her.

There was no pain with the wound, just an annoying continual ooze – drip, drip, drip – and it drove her slightly insane as she tried to prevent it only to give up when nothing worked. Suddenly, she was taken away of her thoughts as he spoke to her, asking her name. She offered him yet another gentle grin before she spoke. “I am Kiada. My companion over there is Khairi.” She said softly, tossing her head to where the dark white bearded vulture sat in a tree branch, looking over the duo as they spoke. He crooned a dark guttural sound of hello before he regained his silence. Kiada glanced over the edge of the cliffside, admiring the view momentarily before looking back at the moon-touched man. “And what is your name, Mgeni?” She questioned him, tagging on the word in her own native tongue – a rather exotic sound falling from her pink splashed lips.

"Talk."

Mgeni - Stranger

like ashes, like ashes,
like a star burning out —

img | bg

All good!! :D <3 @Luminar

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
Pain unfolding - by Luminar - 08-19-2017, 08:35 PM