This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Pain unfolding
Open Rainforest Cliffs  For Kiada, but anyone can jump in!
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta

KIADA
troy falls a thousand times
in every dream i dream

The Harpy hadn’t meant to startle the creature by the ledge – though she was sure he probably wasn’t expecting company judging by the thorny barrier she had encountered previously. So she paused with baited breath, hoping she didn’t just cause this man to careen over the edge; while simultaneously remembering the cliffs in her homeland of the World’s Edge, and how it felt very similar, teetering along the edge with the wind pushing you back as if the world was trying to prevent you from falling in the most gentle way it knew how.

But she did reach down and press her shoulder guard to collapse the armor, revealing her golden hide and clouded splashed rump, and even the large X marking that sat along her other shoulder, continually oozing the glowing teal liquid. It had been months since she received the gift, but it hadn’t healed, and she wasn’t sure if it ever would. The rest of her body, her spine mostly, was littered with small little scars and fresh scabs by her withers where her winged armor punctured her flesh every time she summoned the armor to appear.

And she waited, watching with her sapphire eyes as he whipped around baring his teeth while Kiada had no much more of a reaction than her dark ears pinning momentarily against her skull. As he said hello, she dipped her head slightly to him. “I didn’t mean to interrupt your solitude.” She called out to him, pointing with her crescent shaped horn to the cliffs edge. “I can leave if you’d prefer? I was searching for someone and thought they were here.” She admitted, offering a soft innocent smile against her pink splattered lips.

"Talk."

like ashes, like ashes,
like a star burning out —

img | bg

@Luminar no worries dear <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
Pain unfolding - by Luminar - 08-19-2017, 08:35 PM
RE: Pain unfolding - by Kiada - 08-21-2017, 04:16 AM