This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I'm gonna pop some tags
Open Solanis 
Iskra
Currently championing: Caevoc
All I want is Champagne and sunshine
Iskra's ears fell back as the grating shout from Squishy proudly trumpeted forth. Iskra even threw the obscene golem some well-deserved side eye for good measure, but as always the hunk of animated rock was oblivious to these social qualms. He simply stood there, in a lumbering kind of fashion, with nothing more to say for himself (itself?).

Just then another horse drew upon them, and Iskra's attention shifted towards the pink pegasus with a warm smile. At her query he quickly laughed though, an embarrassed sound. "Hah, no not me, but Squishy over there." Iskra motioned with his muzzle towards his golem. "He's been uh...talkative ever since we arrived here." The stress added to the word clearly indicated Iskra didn't mean this particular area, but the entire realm of the alien Rift.

Already her interest had been captivated elsewhere though, and Iskra's steady gaze followed hers towards Castiel, who was drifting in playful circles around the tree's trunk. "Oh that's Castiel, he's a Leviathan." Well schooled by Ampere, Iskra never used the phrasing my or mine to describe the companion bonded to his soul. Castiel was very much his own being, and the fact that they were linked for eternity did not diminish that fact.

"No place is like the rest around here," Iskra snorted, his tone dropping into ill-contempt. "Everything is weird and dangerous."

He gave a smile at her name, laughing at the similarity between her and Castiel. "I'm Iskra! Nice to meet you!"
Sipping on the stars while we laying under sunlight

@Castiella

Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna pop some tags - by Iskra - 08-12-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: I'm gonna pop some tags - by Castiella - 08-23-2017, 07:02 PM
RE: I'm gonna pop some tags - by Iskra - 09-24-2017, 05:36 PM