This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I'm gonna pop some tags
Open Solanis 
Iskra
Currently championing: Caevoc
All I want is Champagne and sunshine
Iskra was reluctant to do as Kaos bid, learn and explore, since it seemed like it'd inadvertently help and please the monster. Still, he was curious about the new places the pulled back mists revealed, and so as the afternoon wore on and Iskra's belly was full from grazing, he decided to take a peek.

He was naturally drawn to one place in particular, Solanis, if only for the warmth that seemed to radiate from its boundaries. Dusk had settled by the time Iskra's gaze roved across the massive forest, 'brows lifting as he watched the overgrown ferns sway beneath the rain. Glancing at his two travelling companions, Castiel the Leviathan bobbing on his right, and Squishy the rock golem loitering on his left, Iskra stepped in.

He held his breath without meaning to, even scrunched up his face and squinted a bit, as if bracing himself for... well something. Maybe a cold chill as Kaos watched and jumped for joy, or maybe some sort of nasty magical trick. What he wasn't expecting was - nothing, which is exactly what happened.

"Huh," Iskra said aloud for no particular reason, tail swishing at his hocks, wings shuffling and reshuffling. The curious hum of Castiel drew Iskra's attention towards a patch of bright yellow flowers. "What are they?" he asked, and without a beat Squishy brashly responded, "HOT AS SHIT!"
Sipping on the stars while we laying under sunlight

Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna pop some tags - by Iskra - 08-12-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: I'm gonna pop some tags - by Castiella - 08-23-2017, 07:02 PM
RE: I'm gonna pop some tags - by Iskra - 09-24-2017, 05:36 PM