This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
take me home before the storm
Open Siren's Summit 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

in my thoughts i have seen
rings of smoke through the trees,
& the voices of those who stand looking.

Apparently Otem isn't alone in hiding out beneath the pines to wait out the rain.

As Morrigan's voice wafts towards her, Otem briefly thinks about trying to back away. Her instincts tell her that it's better to be alone than to have to make polite conversation with someone else, but immediately her mind indicates that such a plan might not be possible. The forest is eeriely quiet, and although Otem is good at walking softly, she isn't a ghost. She'll make noise, and the mare will hear. Not only that, but the golden dapples on her coat now glow softly, making her a warm beacon for anyone looking.

"Uhm..."  Otem mumbled to herself softly, trying to work up the nerve to actually call out. "Yeah, I am !" She shouted a bit more loudly as she began to slowly walk towards where she thought the voice originated from.

The mare is not at all what Otem had expected. She looked as though she was bordering on starvation - thin limbs and ribs poked out from her sides - but then there were her wings. Or ... what looked like wings. Not wanting to make the mare feel uncomfortable, Otem immediately pulled her eyes away from Morrigan's body and instead tried to find her gaze, offering a polite smile. "Rain, huh?" She tittered almost nervously. On her wither, Pandora looked around the side of Otem's neck towards Morrigan and hooted a polite hello of her own.

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-11-2017, 01:37 AM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-11-2017, 03:51 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-16-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-17-2017, 03:09 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-22-2017, 08:22 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-23-2017, 08:29 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 08-24-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Otem - 08-27-2017, 04:41 PM
RE: take me home before the storm - by Morrigan - 09-02-2017, 12:32 PM