This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Avalanche
Private Siren's Summit 
Akumi
Currently championing:
The neon lights that raced across her back slowly began to dim. She felt like she was safe around this man and that they were no longer strangers. 'Hold on a minute did he just say dragoness?? It"s a girl and I just said he?!' Akumi pushed her ears back and met again with the scarlet eyes. "I'm so sorry, I did not mean to call you 'he' just a moment ago.." her cheeks became real hot. "Please forgive me my lady." She lightly dipped her head, first to the dragon she possibly offended and second to the new stallion she just met. 'A physician huh?' That meant he know a little about what he was doing already and her help wouldn't really come to much use considering neither of them know the plants here.

"I'm not en-" The water splashed, it was listening. "Um as I was saying, I'm not entirely sure of the plants around here. I haven't tried any either. I figured just like there were poisonous plants in Helovia that every place must have a collection of their own. I most certainly dont want to be the one to find it." Akumi laughed nervously. He was big and tall. Creamy colors that made her heart begin to beat a little harder. She eyed him around one last time hoping he wouldn't notice her doing so. "We could go try to find a native who might know?" she offered shyly. She didn't know many other natives but something made her afraid of meeting one because they've never particularly liked us (ex) helovians.
"Hell, maybe we could just ask the water!" she joked, but as soon as she did, it splashed oncemore and she bolted straight for Astarot's side. She was mere centimeters from grazing her dark coat against his milky tan.

@Astarot

Messages In This Thread
Avalanche - by Akumi - 08-05-2017, 11:45 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Astarot - 08-11-2017, 05:54 AM
RE: Avalanche - by Akumi - 08-13-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Astarot - 08-18-2017, 08:42 AM
RE: Avalanche - by Akumi - 08-18-2017, 01:07 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Rift Havoc - 08-19-2017, 01:51 AM