This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Avalanche
Private Siren's Summit 
Astarot
Currently championing:

In her mind she fantasize about gettin with me
He watched the lady look him over and his muscles responded of their own accord bulging out. Zafir slowly drug her claw over her bonded's back snapping out of the rush of testosterone. Being a stallion could be such a bitch. He blinked forcing his eyelids to squeeze shut and clear his mind. Zafir kept her eyes on the lady impressed that she wasn't squirming under her gaze. Most would have crumpled under her scrutiny yet this mare didn't even flinch. 'Sad she has horn.' He knew what she meant, that a dragon would have gladly tied itself to her.

His ears pricked slightly at her words his head tilting slightly. He turned his eyes towards the water curiously, maybe there was something hiding in it's depths. "It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Akumi." He turned to glance back at Zafir, their eyes meeting for a moment. "This is my companion, Zafir. She has been sick ever since we crossed through the portal." She spoke of the World's Edge and being a nurse. A warm smile fell onto his handsome face, "I was a Sun Physician in the Dragon's Throat. I've been trying to find some of the herbs we used in Helovia, but everything is different here."

A soft sigh ruffled from his muzzle as he stepped closer to the mare. His eyes flicked to her once more causing his heart to hammer. The setting sun set her mane and tail to gorgeous rippling fire. His smile never faltered as he watched her for a moment. "Have you found any kind of healing herbs?" Hope flickered for a moment before he shoved it away. He doubted anyone besides a native would know about the neon plants in the Rift. He turned to gaze out at the water a soft breeze lifting his long creamy locks. "We'll find something to help her, she is a young and strong dragoness." His smile grew slightly as Zafir puffed out her chest still eyeing the lady thoughtfully. 'She different.' He nodded slightly his eyes roaming down into the water at his hooves.

-----------------------------------
Speaking
Words;; 350
Girl I'm the king so that means I'm fly
Astarot

{Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png}

Messages In This Thread
Avalanche - by Akumi - 08-05-2017, 11:45 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Astarot - 08-11-2017, 05:54 AM
RE: Avalanche - by Akumi - 08-13-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Astarot - 08-18-2017, 08:42 AM
RE: Avalanche - by Akumi - 08-18-2017, 01:07 PM