This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Avalanche
Private Siren's Summit 
Astarot
Currently championing:

In her mind she fantasize about gettin with me
The pair made their way West searching for somewhere new. There had to be somewhere better than the places they had seen so far. Zafir sighed heavily as she laid heavily across her bonded's back. 'I know, we'll try and find something to make you feel better soon.' He sighed softly trying to keep his hopes up for her. The blue dragon had been sick ever since they had crossed through the portal and he kept hoping that it would fade on it's own. Now it seemed like he would have to find something to help her get over it himself.

Scarlet and sapphire eyes cast around desperate to find something to help his dear dragoness. He froze mid-step as the scent of a mare wafted towards him. He wondered if maybe she was a native to this land. He knew that some natives from the Rift had crossed over when the lands had been brought to Helovia, so maybe there were some here. Zafir snorted softly dragging her slender body up into a proud sitting position.

They broke form the trees eyes sweeping over the beautiful landscape quickly. An old towering volcano over looked a beautiful lake surrounded by pine trees. A midnight and crimson mare stood gazing at a glowing marking on her back. She was beautiful, slim with curved inward pointing ears. A warm smile slide over his skull marked face and he cleared his throat. Zafir eyed the lady with her intense scarlet eyes. "Hello Miss, I'm Astarot." He stepped towards her,making sure to leave a polite gap between them. Dual colored eyes turned to look out at the lake wondering what sort of horrors might be hidden in the lake's depths. If he had learned on thing about this world it was to never let your guard down. "Do you know what this place is called?"

-----------------------------------
Speaking
Words;; 312 @Akumi
Girl I'm the king so that means I'm fly
Astarot

{Image: silver_dreamer_mist_trans_tag_by_are_we_...a8y6wy.png}

Messages In This Thread
Avalanche - by Akumi - 08-05-2017, 11:45 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Astarot - 08-11-2017, 05:54 AM
RE: Avalanche - by Akumi - 08-13-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Astarot - 08-18-2017, 08:42 AM
RE: Avalanche - by Akumi - 08-18-2017, 01:07 PM