This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I'm not okay
Open Uwaritace 
Iskra
Currently championing: Caevoc
TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT Iskra was coming in behind Mauna, having stuck with his nephew while they wandered about, giving Zekle some time to himself. It was frightening in this new place however, and more and more Iskra wanted to spend less time without his family, afraid perhaps that in an instant they'd be gone too. So they slipped back in, searching for the lightning brother, the electric father, the one and only Zero. They had no notion of the event that had just transpired, nor the enormity of it.

As Mauna ran on ahead, giddy and cheerful with his youth, Iskra lingered back. He was not reluctant, but something had caught his attention, and he hesitated because of it, squinting into the shrubbery. It could be something dangerous, and while he was no warrior he was certainly no coward either. Of course, it could be something helpful or valuable as well, but the experiences thus far at the Rift suggested that as doubtful. So, preparing for the worst, Iskra gently crept up towards the brush, practically ready to pounce.

"Hey," he whispered loudly as he drew upon Otem, delightfully surprised to find her and not some colt-eating monster. "What're you doing?" he asked in overly noisy hushed tones, body hunkered down in the weeds beside her. It wasn't clear if Iskra was truly asking, oblivious to the obvious, or if he was playing along to give her a good out. "Are you practising?" he wondered, giving up on being quiet. "I used to, back when we had herds, I thought I'd try being a sneak when I grew up." There was a seriousness in his tone that advised against laughter.

Iskra
Not looking for somebody
With some superhuman gifts
Just something I can turn to
Somebody I can miss

image | coding

Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
I'm not okay - by Zèklè - 08-01-2017, 02:53 AM
RE: I'm not okay - by Kisamoa - 08-02-2017, 10:19 AM
RE: I'm not okay - by Zèklè - 08-03-2017, 03:57 AM
RE: I'm not okay - by Kisamoa - 08-03-2017, 09:39 AM
RE: I'm not okay - by Zèklè - 08-03-2017, 11:20 PM
RE: I'm not okay - by Kisamoa - 08-04-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: I'm not okay - by Mauna - 08-06-2017, 04:50 PM
RE: I'm not okay - by Otem - 08-08-2017, 04:57 PM
RE: I'm not okay - by Iskra - 08-12-2017, 10:40 PM