This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I'm not okay
Open Uwaritace 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

another mind, another soul, another body to grow old.
it's not complicated.

Zekle wasn't the only one who glowed: the dapples that softly lined Otme's belly and neck pulsed with a warm golden light. It was subtle and rather charming, unlike the brilliant metallic gleam of Zekle's wing and other metal parts, but it certainly was distinctive.

Otem hadn't seen Kisamoa arrive or depart, having stopped only when she saw Mauna. The autumn-touched girl felt no real connection to the siblings she had on her Father's side (other than her twin of course), perhaps because they were so plentiful. On Isopia's side however, there was only Mauna, and something about that made him feel so special, like he was a thing to be cherished. Like he was a piece of Isopia that Otem couldn't quite let go. She was just a child herself of course, but Mauna was an even younger child, and as his older sibling, she would do what she could to protect him.

That's why she was currently lurking just behind a tree, partially avoiding the rain, watching Mauna and Zekle.

Otem wasn't quite sure what to make of Zero now that her mother was dead. She'd heard many things about Iso and Zero's childhood adventures, but with her gone, Otem wasn't sure what sort of ground that left she and this removed potential step-father. They had Mauna in common, but perhaps that didn't matter. Isopia was the thing that linked them together, and

...she was gone.

Otem wrapped her wings around her shoulders, as if giving herself a hug. She continued to watch father and son, despite the fact that she couldn't quite hear what they were saying. "He looks just fine ... he's got his dad to look out for him."  Otem mumbled to Pandora, as if she really was just checking up on Mauna, and not being a creepy stalker because she was secretly lonely.

art by Chloe!

Terrible post is terrible. Otem is just lurking in the bushes watching x.x

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
I'm not okay - by Zèklè - 08-01-2017, 02:53 AM
RE: I'm not okay - by Kisamoa - 08-02-2017, 10:19 AM
RE: I'm not okay - by Zèklè - 08-03-2017, 03:57 AM
RE: I'm not okay - by Kisamoa - 08-03-2017, 09:39 AM
RE: I'm not okay - by Zèklè - 08-03-2017, 11:20 PM
RE: I'm not okay - by Kisamoa - 08-04-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: I'm not okay - by Mauna - 08-06-2017, 04:50 PM
RE: I'm not okay - by Otem - 08-08-2017, 04:57 PM
RE: I'm not okay - by Iskra - 08-12-2017, 10:40 PM