This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
& all there is to see
Open Riptide Isles 
Otem the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
otem
You'll remember me when the west wind moves upon the fields of barley
You can tell the sun in his jealous sky when we walked in fields of gold

Tilney's words sounded like he might be scolding her again, but the laugh that left his lips told a different story. Otem grinned dizzily upwards, trying to track Tilney's movements (even though he likely wasn't moving at all). "I think...I think I could breathe under water!" Otem concluded, feeling both satisfied and proud that she had escaped death in the pursuit of science. The would-be botanist struggled to stand, but despite Tilney's healing smooch, moving her limbs still felt like a lot of work.

"Of course!" Otem replied instantly, her euphoria causing her words to sparkle on her tongue. But at the mention of her mother Otem's smile fell away, and instead the muscles of her cheeks took over, trying to hold the curve of her lips in place to hide her sadness.  "Yes." She answered, her voice softer now and distant. Swallowing, Otem nodded her ram-horned head and cleared her throat slightly. "She (don't say is) was my mother."

Not feeling quite as giddy now, Otem forced herself to stand. It didn't seem right to lay and laugh at her near death experience now that she was talking about her mother. Apparently she had said her name out loud. It took a second for the girl's thoughts to click into place, but suddenly she turned her attention back to the horned gentleman who had saved her life. She should thank him for his service, of course, but there was something more pressing on her tongue now; a question that seemed more important.  "Did you know her?" Many knew Isopia by her title...but if Tilney recognized the name Isopia then perhaps he had known her. 

"I am Otem. And this is Pandora." Otem nosed towards the owlet who had taken up residence on her wither once again.

Image Credits

@Tilney

You may always use magic/force on/against Otem.

Messages In This Thread
& all there is to see - by Otem - 07-27-2017, 02:42 PM
RE: & all there is to see - by Tilney - 07-27-2017, 05:07 PM
RE: & all there is to see - by Otem - 07-27-2017, 05:19 PM
RE: & all there is to see - by Tilney - 07-27-2017, 06:07 PM
RE: & all there is to see - by Otem - 07-27-2017, 06:21 PM
RE: & all there is to see - by Tilney - 07-27-2017, 07:49 PM
RE: & all there is to see - by Otem - 07-27-2017, 08:05 PM
RE: & all there is to see - by Tilney - 07-27-2017, 09:07 PM
RE: & all there is to see - by Otem - 07-27-2017, 09:39 PM
RE: & all there is to see - by Tilney - 07-28-2017, 09:25 AM
RE: & all there is to see - by Otem - 07-28-2017, 05:26 PM