This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
excuse me if I seem unimpressed
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Akumi
Currently championing:
Akumi watches as the mare begins to grow the flowers from her hooves. "Woah!" she exclaims. She's never seen anything like it in her life. "All the rift decided to do to me was screw with my horn." she says as she leans down to show Naerys a spiraled but curved horn; embarrassingly unaware of the glowing lines upon her back. She accepts the idea of companionship and Akumi returns to her a smile. "I would enjoy traveling with you. Have you actually found your mother or anyone else yet? We could go look for them together if you like?" she offers excitedly. The idea of meeting new people and looking for them sounded like an adventure, which is something Akumi is more than willing to have. Suddenly her sense comes back to her and the largely pregnant mare beside her. "Forgive me, I sort of um.. forgot?" she nervously giggled. How could she forget something so huge. "I'm sure if we just go on as usual we will find them eventually." Alysanne is a name that begins to sound familiar to her and a face almost comes to the name but it's blurry ad out of focus. She doesn't know if or when shes ever met this mare before but either way, her daughter was beautiful and the Rift only added to her perfection.

@Naerys
(OOC: Oh goodness forgive me for the late reply!! Just got sidetracked and totally lost track of this thread. <3 -hugs-

Messages In This Thread
excuse me if I seem unimpressed - by Naerys - 07-20-2017, 06:38 AM
RE: excuse me if I seem unimpressed - by Akumi - 07-26-2017, 12:52 AM
RE: excuse me if I seem unimpressed - by Naerys - 07-30-2017, 06:25 AM
RE: excuse me if I seem unimpressed - by Akumi - 08-01-2017, 06:41 PM
RE: excuse me if I seem unimpressed - by Naerys - 08-13-2017, 06:13 AM
RE: excuse me if I seem unimpressed - by Akumi - 08-29-2017, 12:40 AM