This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
excuse me if I seem unimpressed
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Akumi
Currently championing:
Akumi walks as quietly as she can lest she alert the ever constant watching eyes. There seems to be a black fog that surrounds her just enough around her hooves to where their Crimson color turns brown looking. She raised her head to the air. Breathing in enough air to fill both lungs completely, she exhales memorizing and identifying everything she just pulled in. Mud, Rain, Woods, Unknown creatures, Faint smell of horses, and an overbearing scent of sweet flowers. Seeing only mud beneath her due to the constant rain, she'd had nothing to snack on yet and her stomach made a small noise in request to be fed.

Akumi followed the smell with her neck stretched out and nostrils flared. She walked carefully enough that vines wouldn't catch in her tail but clumsy enough to stumble on her own footing a few times. Unknown to her, the red lightning-like marks on her back that usually dimly glowed were now growing brighter as she approached the smell she was looking for. This might have been important information to her; had she known the lightning stripes were even there let alone glowed.

A few twigs snapped in front of her and she knew another creature was near. Was it coming to kill her? One of those glowing eyes in the darkness come to hunt her down while she was distracted by food? She stood on guard. Had she been a dog, her hair would have raised along the line of her back. Akumi was looking behind her so often in fear of something stalking her that she almost didn't notice the mare directly in front of her. Turning back around she froze, stiff legged and eyes wide she took a big gulp that could probably have been heard a mile away. By this time now her lines were brighter than ever before. "Hello! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to startle you! I-I didn't see you." She said nervously. This mare's teal blue eyes are what caught her attention first, like an ocean they shimmered in beautiful contrast to the rest of the forests neon surroundings. What caught her attention second was her enormous belly. This mare looked heavily pregnant and a bit exhausted. It must have been exhausting carrying all the weight from the rains that drenched the both of them, the baby's weight, and her soaked wings. After glancing over her for a moment she spoke with respect, "Sorry I was so rude a moment ago." The dark mare dipped her horn to the painted lady and carefully placed one knee in the mud. It was gross but showing her respect was worth it to her. " My name is Akumi. It's nice to finally see someone else around here for once." She smiled nervously. "Are you doing okay? Anything I could help you with?" Before helovia fell she was training to be a nurse so she knew some knowledge in medicines and helping others and her natural desire to help anyone in need beckoned her to give her a check to make sure she came out of the Portal unharmed. She put on a friendly face and hoped the mare wouldn't take offense to her presence.

@Naerys {OOC: Your character is sooooooo pretty!!! Also, Akumi doesn\'t know about the markings the rift gave her yet but I wanted to let you know that you are welcome to mention them if your character desires to.} <3

Messages In This Thread
excuse me if I seem unimpressed - by Naerys - 07-20-2017, 06:38 AM
RE: excuse me if I seem unimpressed - by Akumi - 07-26-2017, 12:52 AM
RE: excuse me if I seem unimpressed - by Naerys - 07-30-2017, 06:25 AM
RE: excuse me if I seem unimpressed - by Akumi - 08-01-2017, 06:41 PM
RE: excuse me if I seem unimpressed - by Naerys - 08-13-2017, 06:13 AM
RE: excuse me if I seem unimpressed - by Akumi - 08-29-2017, 12:40 AM