This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Did we just become best friends!?
Private Riptide Isles  Blu
Iskra
Currently championing: Caevoc
The gills did not hurt or itch, and Iskra might have forgotten they were even there if not for the fact he could feel them, like any other part of his body. So when Otem blew on them and the frills quivered, just brushing his nerve endings, he shivered. "Hey, that's a good idea!" he remarked jovially, utterly unaware of the myriad of thoughts just reeling through her head about their relationship or the implications of referring to someone as a rank belonging to a herd now demolished.

"Have you seen any of them?" he asked, turning back around to face her after giving himself a proper shake off. "I've only found my brother and nephew, and now you!" He flashed her a typical (well not typical since coming to the Rift) mega-watt smile, a display not only of his natural born inclination to joy, but also the fact he relished her company. It probably helped that they had some common ground in the sands, something that tied him to familiarity in this foreign place.

"Yanno, we should probably try and get as much of the herd back together as we can. It'd be safer." He nodded knowingly, despite only essentially repeating things he'd heard Zekle say, or in the past, his mother. "C'mon, stay with me, I don't want to lose you!" he cried out with sudden excitement, a plan starting to form, a goal besides miserable wandering and sobbing. His feathers flared faintly, dampened, as he turned and began to run off, looking back over his shoulder at her.

"I'll race ya!" he challenged, not having a true destination in mind, no finish line. Just an invitation to keep having fun, to stick together, to go do.

{fade to black}
Carry on my wayward son
There'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

yea :D I'd love to thread them again <3
@Otem

Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Did we just become best friends!? - by Otem - 07-15-2017, 08:35 PM
RE: Did we just become best friends!? - by Iskra - 07-16-2017, 05:02 AM
RE: Did we just become best friends!? - by Otem - 07-16-2017, 02:46 PM
RE: Did we just become best friends!? - by Iskra - 07-16-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: Did we just become best friends!? - by Otem - 07-17-2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Did we just become best friends!? - by Iskra - 07-19-2017, 06:22 AM
RE: Did we just become best friends!? - by Otem - 07-26-2017, 02:44 PM
RE: Did we just become best friends!? - by Iskra - 08-06-2017, 03:48 AM
RE: Did we just become best friends!? - by Otem - 08-06-2017, 04:51 PM
RE: Did we just become best friends!? - by Iskra - 08-06-2017, 08:21 PM