This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Things We Left Behind
Open Green Labyrinth 
Korri
Currently championing: Reszo
Oh, my tongue's the only muscle in my body that works harder than my heart

Of all things, Korri never expected his own name thrown back at him. He froze, his brain working quickly to decipher the phenomenon, categorize it either as threat or beneficence. Recognition won out eventually, though, and Korri pricked his ears in the direction of the sound. "Kiada?" he called, moving in the direction of her voice. They met like ghosts appearing out of the mist: two brightly colored shadows blooming suddenly out of the darkness.

Korri took a moment to look her over, savoring briefly the pleasure of finding a friendly face where he never expected one to be. As well: the pleasure of a friendly face at all in this strange, hostile land. He smiled at her surprise, and bobbed his head. "I've been exploring," he replied honestly. "I'm certain Auga is here somewhere, though I've yet to find her..." Korri's voice trailed off as he regarded the shadows again, a frown overtaking his cheer. How long had the raven been lost to him? How long could she be lost? Didn't she miss him?

Or was she happier without him?

That particular thought crowded in too close whenever he allowed it, and Korri shoved it off yet again to offer a strained smile to Kiada. "It's nice to see you again," he said. "Do you come out here often? Looking for herbs?" It did not seem the sort of place plants might grow, but the Rift made little sense, anyway.

unsplash

@Kiada

collect your tears, shoot 'em down
even giants hit the ground

Messages In This Thread
Things We Left Behind - by Korri - 07-20-2018, 08:14 PM
RE: Things We Left Behind - by Kiada - 08-15-2018, 08:34 PM
RE: Things We Left Behind - by Korri - 08-17-2018, 05:48 PM
RE: Things We Left Behind - by Kiada - 08-29-2018, 02:18 AM