This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
it's not a race to the end
Fight Kingdom of Halyven 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
The Harpy hadn’t actually ventured to the training grounds, but as part of her job to reconstruct and fix all the deterioration within Halyven, she figured now was as good a time as any. Khairi had enjoyed the task they were given, scouting from high above to find places where the land was broken more internally where her eyes from the ground couldn’t see. Though after that day with the door and K’yarie, the bird stayed far away from venturing within now – even straying away when the prey he chased scurried into the crumbling walls.

For now, it was all wide-open space, open for anyone to practice their techniques. And today of all days, Kiada felt a bit of extra energy to burn. Khairi, landing on a nearby pillar, remained watchful while Kiada placed her things along the sidelines of the training ground – her glacial gaze scanning the ground and pretending there were opponents there. She felt as though she needed all the practice she could get after that random attack in the Rainforest Cliffs that she had yet to understand. ’Better to be prepared than dead’, she thought, clenching her teeth slightly and grating them against one another. She wasn’t agile, not in the way that counts, but she was certain she could pack a punch. Her father’s draft genes were far more prominent than her mother’s thin athletic build. Not that she minded, it gave her something to work on and figure out what kinds of things she could get away with.

So she aimed for a stand alone pillar, one that was probably going to fall regardless of any other intentions. They could always fix it later. She sized it up, rounding the ivory pillar on the training grounds, pretending for a moment to duck before slipping away and regaining her composure as if the pillar had attacked. Then, as she rounded it again, she kicked out with a front hoof, aiming to take the pillar by surprise (though it wasn’t hard to take an inanimate object as such). Her charcoal hoof connected, a loud crash echoing through the grounds as her ears flattened to her skull. Perhaps sparring alone with stone wasn’t one of her best ideas.

"Talk."
Kiada
but god, I look at you and know,
hell is just another place I guess I’ll go,
to keep you warm.

image | coding

@Rixen :D I figure they can spar after either she suggests it or he does, doesn’t matter to me <3 also dont mind her beating up the random pillar in the training grounds lmao

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
it's not a race to the end - by Kiada - 06-22-2018, 07:12 AM
RE: it's not a race to the end - by Rixen - 06-24-2018, 12:40 AM
RE: it's not a race to the end - by Kiada - 07-04-2018, 07:09 AM
RE: it's not a race to the end - by Rixen - 07-08-2018, 07:40 AM