This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Where We Belong
Open Kingdom of Halyven 
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
He was all for staking out their claim. It was a capitol idea to patrol their borders and claim the land they saw would be advantageous to their herd. Farmland was certainly a must outside of the section of the city that they had claimed. It would be a must for the advancement of Kiada's greenhouses and the self sustaining herd he wished to see. In such a volatile world as the rift, they needed to have a stable source of food. Along with a place to store it. He was the third to arrive, as silent as ever as he seemed to appear behind Korri in a cloud of smoke.

He chuckled at the man's comment about wings. "Very true, though a look from the ground can offer one a view of details otherwise missed from the sky." He said warmly as he came to walk beside Korri. "As for marking borders, the constant patrol will certainly leave our scent." His gaze moved to Rixen as he spoke. "I was thinking we could also build a short wall to distinguish between our farmlands and the surrounding area. It would also help to deter some of the smaller animals from preying upon the crops." His gaze swept down towards Korri then to the others, his warm smile inviting them to offer their input.

talk talk talk talk
Roscorro
I believe this world ain't half as bad as it looks.
I believe most poeple are good.
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
Where We Belong - by Rixen - 06-21-2018, 10:17 PM
RE: Where We Belong - by Korri - 06-23-2018, 12:51 AM
RE: Where We Belong - by Roscorro - 06-27-2018, 03:49 AM
RE: Where We Belong - by Kiada - 06-27-2018, 05:56 AM