This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
FOUND FIRES;
Open Kingdom of Halyven 
Korri
Currently championing: Reszo
The lion isn't sacred when not sleeping near the lamb

So far as Korri was concerned, things went along as expected. Though initially resistant, Baal of course decided to stay with them for the time being. What other choice did she have? Wander the unfriendly dark? Korri smiled at her nonetheless after she spoke, and gave an encouraging nod of his head. Halyven wasn't so terrible. She seemed a resilient girl, anyway.

Rixen spoke then, too, and turned back toward the city. Korri's ears pricked. He lifted one hoof; hesitated; set it down. "Well —" He ducked his head, a little chuckle escaping his throat, as if he were mildly embarrassed. "Actually, I should be going, now that things are settled. I still have a lot of daylight left, and —" Here he glanced at the sky, longing lancing through his heart like an arrow. "My raven is out there somewhere." With a rather more sincere smile, Korri stepped back and nodded at the two of them. "I trust you can take care of things from here, Rixen. Thank you." And then — hopefully before either of them could stop him — he went to pivot and hurl himself into the sky, small wings beating furiously to bear him aloft.

It is evil when it eats unless it's feeding from the damned.
unsplash

@Baal @Rixen
Korri is out

collect your tears, shoot 'em down
even giants hit the ground

Messages In This Thread
FOUND FIRES; - by Korri - 06-19-2018, 03:56 AM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Baal - 06-20-2018, 05:56 PM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Rixen - 06-20-2018, 08:26 PM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Korri - 06-21-2018, 02:44 AM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Baal - 06-21-2018, 09:32 PM
RE: FOUND FIRES; - by Rixen - 06-22-2018, 07:44 AM