This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
splish splash, unintentional bath
Open Mangrove Tidepools 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
K I A D A
i wish that i could say i am a light that never goes out —
Wapi kila mtu?” Her sister questioned and the first thought Kiada had was crawling under a rock. Gone, gone, gone, far away or lost in the land as well. She tried to bury her face deeper into her sister’s spotted pelt before she spoke again. Sniffling slightly, Kiada nodded against the soft silkiness of Katua’s pelt. “Hii ni kweli.” She admitted quietly, feeling the dampness along her scarred withers from Katua’s own tears before the Harpy stepped back to fully gaze upon her sister.

Katua was fine, thankfully; and the question was sent back to her. At first Kiada wanted to tell her about the wound she received in the Portal – but Katua was there, she might remember it. If not, the X marking was still etched into her skin. At least it no longer hurt. So Kiada looked to her sister with wide, tear damp glacial eyes and offered a small smile of relief. “I’m living in a herd now.” She said quietly, hopeful that Katua might be more intrigued by it. When they arrived, there wasn’t a such thing as a herd here – but so much time had passed, they were nearly three years old! Time had flown by while they had remained mostly on their own.

Then her sister was speaking of searching for Zubari, and Kiada’s own heart yearned for her sibling. She was in the same boat, Kianzo gone once again to the clutches of the dark world. “Kianzo, Safiri, Mbwena, and Vulia are gone too.” She added in, a small frown crossing her lips. “I think it’s just us right now.” She admitted in a quieter voice, but Katua’s voice rung out once more. “I’m so happy to see you again.” Kiada nodded her head fervently in agreement. “I didn’t know you were out here. Everyone left and so much has changed, I didn’t even think to continue trying.” She admitted rather sheepishly, turning her inky head away from her sister in perhaps a bit of shame.

Yes, once when Kiada was younger, she would’ve completely ignored Zubari and Katua. She had met them when her own brother was missing for the first time. She hadn’t cared to get to know them. But then everything happened, teal flashing lights of misery and separation and panic had changed the golden woman. Now, she wanted to cling onto everything she could. “I’m so happy to see you too. I can bring you back to the herd if you want to come?” She asked, her eyes hopeful and gleaming from the glaze of tears. “Please don’t say no.” She thought. “I can’t keep losing everyone after they just come back.

"Talk."

Hii ni kweli - this is real

— but I   f l i c k e r   from time to time.

x

@Katua <3333

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
splish splash, unintentional bath - by Katua - 06-18-2018, 03:53 AM
RE: splish splash, unintentional bath - by Kiada - 06-19-2018, 06:40 AM
RE: splish splash, unintentional bath - by Katua - 06-19-2018, 04:26 PM
RE: splish splash, unintentional bath - by Kiada - 06-19-2018, 06:21 PM
RE: splish splash, unintentional bath - by Katua - 06-19-2018, 07:50 PM