This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
splish splash, unintentional bath
Open Mangrove Tidepools 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
K I A D A
i wish that i could say i am a light that never goes out —
Kiada broke through the trees before lead seemed to fill her legs. Sand sprayed, rocks tumbled, pebbles slid into the small rivers from the riverside. She stood there in shock, surprise, relief, and awe. There was a part of her that was uncertain that this was real and not some imaginary mirage like the Halcyon Flats tended to play on the less strong willed. And yet, she couldn’t move forward. She couldn’t afford the idea that it was a cruel joke played on her by the Rift – something that could be so tangible yet impossible to reach. Lead continued to fill her feet, keeping her from moving forward.

She didn’t have to, however, Katua spoke, the sound a beautiful chime in addition to a rather nice day of Freeze. Her heart thudded louder and louder as the spotted woman began to step toward her. “Ni kweli mimi.” Her sister said and Kiada’s knees wobbled slightly. Tears burned her eyes, the silver lining her white rimmed eyes as she simply stared. They were so close now, sharing each other’s breath, close enough to touch and yet Kiada was terrified. What if everything went wrong? What if she touched her and Katua vanished? What if this was a dream? Again, Kiada didn’t have to take the first step, for Katua broke the distance and hooked her in for a hug. Suddenly, the lead in her legs gave out and she crashed into her sister. Golds and blacks melding together with the embrace, twitching hides finding rest against one another. Kiada’s own head swung over the golden woman’s shoulders and hugged her tighter as well.

Kila mtu amekwenda. Sikufikiri ningependa kuona mtu yeyote tena.” She breathed against her sister’s shoulder, her voice cracking against the thought of everyone she had lost. All of her own siblings, her friends, their father even. Tears slipped from her eyes, turning the ivory along her face to a darkened cream, and making the black an even richer hue. “Are you okay? Have you been here the whole time? I could have searched more for you.” She questioned, pulling back to survey her sister for any harm.

"Talk."

Kila mtu amekwenda. Sikufikiri ningependa kuona mtu yeyote tena. - Everyone is gone. I didn’t think I’d see anyone again.

— but I   f l i c k e r   from time to time.

x

@Katua -screaming- <3

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
splish splash, unintentional bath - by Katua - 06-18-2018, 03:53 AM
RE: splish splash, unintentional bath - by Kiada - 06-19-2018, 06:40 AM
RE: splish splash, unintentional bath - by Katua - 06-19-2018, 04:26 PM
RE: splish splash, unintentional bath - by Kiada - 06-19-2018, 06:21 PM
RE: splish splash, unintentional bath - by Katua - 06-19-2018, 07:50 PM