This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
you look like yourself
Open Halyven  Korri's joining post!
Roscorro the Dragon Heart
Currently championing: Caevoc
Roscorro
Korri was ever respectful as he spoke. Though the great stallion could tell he was losing his fight with weariness. Best not keep him waiting any longer. "I will not keep you from rest any longer." He rumbled warmly. "I trust Kiada will show you to a warm, dry place to rest." He would walk with them a moment longer before offering a bow of his head. "I shall make my leave. I hope to see you again, after
you've recovered some of your strength." The last thing Korri needed was for him to hover around like a protective mother. Though his instincts told him to do so.

The stallion wasn't a young foal and Kiada was doing a wonderful job of caring for him. She was certainly a more pretty friend to have around then a giant spike monster. That and the Crown had sensed the other felt more at ease around her them him. Though he was determined to rectify that. He'd slip away, disappearing to gather a suitable meal for their tired guest. His magic was not needed here, but he could surprise the sad man with a pleasant meal when he awoke. Nothing like a good stack of food to help one's body recover.

talk talk talk talk
You Can be king again
image credit

@Kiada @Korri @Rixen <3333

{Exit Rosco}
You have my permission to use magic/force against Roscorro.
Maiming and killing is not allowed, though. 

Messages In This Thread
you look like yourself - by Kiada - 06-01-2018, 04:50 AM
RE: you look like yourself - by Korri - 06-01-2018, 03:30 PM
RE: you look like yourself - by Roscorro - 06-01-2018, 08:13 PM
RE: you look like yourself - by Rixen - 06-01-2018, 09:30 PM
RE: you look like yourself - by Kiada - 06-02-2018, 02:15 AM
RE: you look like yourself - by Korri - 06-02-2018, 05:34 AM
RE: you look like yourself - by Roscorro - 06-02-2018, 07:46 PM
RE: you look like yourself - by Rixen - 06-03-2018, 05:57 AM
RE: you look like yourself - by Kiada - 06-04-2018, 11:31 PM
RE: you look like yourself - by Korri - 06-08-2018, 10:24 PM
RE: you look like yourself - by Roscorro - 06-21-2018, 12:49 AM