This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T;
RP Wanted The Portal 
Korri
Currently championing: Reszo
Oh, my tongue's the only muscle in my body that works harder than my heart

The Rift is a rather unkind place. Korri almost laughed at that. Had he been any less exhausted, he might well have done so. From one to another he thought wryly. This place was far stranger than any he'd seen before, however. The intrigues of political drama traded for the raw blood and fangs of the wild.

He wondered who Kiada was. Born here? Raised here? Outcast from somewhere else? She spoke with class befitting one of noble blood, though Korri had no idea if such a concept even existed here. Despite his weariness and the constant cold, he was intrigued. He stood still a moment as she spoke her offer. One of his ears swiveled back.

He had no desire to owe anyone, least of all a stranger, any debt. But he was unlikely to find much success if he wandered off on his own in his present condition. Kiada was correct. Strange that he should run into someone like her now, of all times.... He was still waiting for something to happen, for the other foot to drop, but he had little choice but to trust her for the moment. With a sigh, Korri nodded and turned back in her direction. "Yes..." he said, a weary smile playing across his features. "I appreciate it, Miss Kiada. It's not every day I meet someone with such a kind heart. If I may apologize in advance...." He lifted his wings in a tired shrug, winced, and laboriously folded each of them. "I think my stride is quite a bit shorter than yours."

With that, he followed stiffly in her wake, able only to wonder what awaited him here in the Rift.

unsplash

@Kiada thank you for a lovely first thread!

collect your tears, shoot 'em down
even giants hit the ground

Messages In This Thread
HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T; - by Korri - 05-27-2018, 04:03 AM
RE: HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T; - by Rift Presence - 05-27-2018, 04:46 AM
RE: HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T; - by Kiada - 05-27-2018, 05:08 AM
RE: HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T; - by Korri - 05-27-2018, 05:34 AM
RE: HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T; - by Kiada - 05-28-2018, 02:51 AM
RE: HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T; - by Korri - 05-28-2018, 03:59 AM
RE: HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T; - by Kiada - 05-28-2018, 04:21 AM
RE: HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T; - by Korri - 05-28-2018, 04:52 AM
RE: HOLD ME TIGHT OR DON'T; - by Kiada - 05-28-2018, 07:07 AM