This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird
Trial Halyven 
Explorer Kiada
Currently championing: Vjanta
Her heart thundered in her chest as she looked at K’yarie with such terror and despair. “I’m sorry.” She spoke, mumbling around the fabricated gurney that a broken Khairi laid within. The dark, starry mare spoke of a door and it falling onto him. Immediately, the darkened part of Kiada wanted to lash out, to punish her for what she had done, but the gentler part of Kiada eventually won out from the roaring in her ears. When she was finally calm enough, she inhaled deeply and let her icy eyes survey K’yarie with a short, curt nod. “It wasn’t your fault. You couldn’t have known.” She offered the other mare, though it was more to herself than K’yarie at that point.

But she allowed the mare to dance around her, to move and see about healers. “I… I don’t know yet. I learned a thing or two before coming here. I – I can take a look at him?” She offered her, just wishing to see her broken friend, her part of her soul that was clinging so carefully onto life. Worry etched her dark features, replacing the anger before at K’yarie and her carelessness. The Harpy just wanted to see him, to survey the damage, and while she had no magic to help (it was only there to destroy) she watched on in worry, before a thought crossed her mind. Blindly, she stumbled away. “Lay him down somewhere, I’ll try to find someone.” And as though she were a foal standing for the first time, she made herself find the avenues away from where K’yarie was.

Healer!!! I need a healer!” She screamed to the avenues, the skies, anyone and anything that was listening for her pleas of help. She felt Khairi deep within her, and she clung to it – he was all she had, all that had experienced everything with her. And she knew that if she lost him she’d be lost without him in ways she didn’t think she’d be able to recover from. There was something about losing part of your soul in your family, but another to a creature that physically did hold part of her soul. And so she continued down the alleys, screaming until her throat burned and she tasted ash on her tongue, and her voice was hoarse in the hopes someone could hear her.

"Talk."
i think you will set yourself afire,
before you realize that even you cannot conquer the sun.

@Zahra @K'yarie

TROY FALLS A THOUSAND TIMES,
IN EVERY DREAM I DREAM.
(LIKE ASHES, LIKE ASHES,
LIKE A STAR BURNING OUT.)

Messages In This Thread
I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by K'yarie - 04-23-2018, 05:01 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by Kiada - 04-23-2018, 05:46 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by K'yarie - 04-26-2018, 04:17 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by Kiada - 05-04-2018, 03:52 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by Zahra - 05-06-2018, 09:51 AM
RE: I'm Sorry I Squished Your Bird - by K'yarie - 05-19-2018, 04:38 AM