This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
How I would have fought this
Trial Ennunyenda 
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
The invisible smog lies dormant in the winding depths of Ennunyenda, slumbering, not riled by the ignorant waft of movement for many months. The sweet concoction of gases purged from every crack and every crevice, has become overpowering through this time and the fading taste of oxygen has turned sour. Two bodies slide into the dank, dark underworld and on along the corridor until the only air available is this intoxicating lace of narcotic vapour. It stirs to life, swirling between prison walls to embrace each welcome guest.

They are blissfully aware as they inhale, inviting the stew of drugs to fill receptive lungs and taint the coursing volume of their blood.

The feeling comes on very slowly, it is calming, hypnotic, and the shadows of this cunning cave-system clamp down snugly in wake of their oblivious step. Though their banter simmers softly, filling the smooth, stony contours around them with the frivolousness of life, the sound becomes increasingly slurred and confused: misplaced words begin to dribble from each altered mind. A feeling of euphoria is beginning to warm their bodies and their heart rates are slowing. Their awareness is slipping at last and all concerned tension is melting away.

The tunnel grows narrow and damp walls enhance the luminosity of the fire engulfing the mare. The stallion’s thoughts clear briefly as he questions their whereabouts, but as his eyes shift towards his company, the creature he beholds is no longer a horse. Long, yellow buck teeth plunge down from behind her top lip (the latter curves ridiculously, into a comically lopsided grin), whiskers sprout from plump cheeks and two unbelievably long ears hang down to frame the short, round circumference of her face. He blinks once, twice… and traces the outline of her bulging spine to find at its end an amusing stump of upright tail.

Is she… a big burning bunny?
the Rift

@Aurelia @Rixen
» Presence of the Rift «

Messages In This Thread
How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-28-2018, 07:46 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 04:07 AM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-30-2018, 04:45 AM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-30-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Aurelia - 03-30-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: How I would have fought this - by Rixen - 03-31-2018, 04:46 AM