This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
To Burn a Tail
Trial Siren's Summit 
Kyros the Hopebringer
Currently championing: Reszo
Kyros
I am not the sun...

They stared at each other silently for a few long heart beats. It felt like years before the man finally spoke, his name. He thought it was odd, but he would never say anything about it. Manners had been drilled into his head just as the need to live had been. His ears pricked curiously as Watcher went on. Relief visibly washed through his body as he relaxed finally knowing he wasn't going to get in trouble. Laughter bubbled lightly from his dark lips as he realized why the stallion had done the same earlier. "How ironic!" He chuckled warmly his wings lifting away from his sides in time with his laugh.

Getting himself back under control he smiled brightly at the older man. "Well, I'm glad I could help, and that you didn't get hurt." He dipped his head respectfully. He knew about trials, and had started one, but his depression had halted his efforts. He had barely had the focus to make himself eat, or do anything else really. He shook the thoughts away as the blue marked man stepped from the waters. His metal wings lowered and the spiders kept crawling over his hide. He eyed them curiously. "Did you make those?" He turned his ebony gaze back to meet Watcher's crystal blue orbs. Still being young and largely untaught the colt was full of questions, some of which he knew would be rude to voice.

An idea burst into his head and he grinned brightly. "I am not the sun!" His voice was warm and rich as he spoke. he watched the stallion's face hoping he would enjoy his item as well. The metal falcon burst through the bushes behind them. It's golden body floated above him for a moment before landing at his hoofs. he grinned proudly at Watcher. "The Matron gave him to me." He looked down fondly at the gold creature. He knew it wasn't a living thing, not as he was anyway. It ran on magic instead of food and water. He looked back up at the stallion wondering if Watcher liked his falcon as much as he liked his spiders.
--------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 359 @Ruwin
{Image: GXaleou.png}{Image: 7fHJvV8.png} 

Messages In This Thread
To Burn a Tail - by Ruwin - 03-28-2018, 12:17 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Kyros - 04-26-2018, 07:07 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Ruwin - 04-27-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Kyros - 05-03-2018, 09:56 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Ruwin - 05-06-2018, 03:13 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Kyros - 05-09-2018, 05:43 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Ruwin - 05-15-2018, 03:23 AM