This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
To Burn a Tail
Trial Siren's Summit 
Kyros the Hopebringer
Currently championing: Reszo
Kyros
I am not the sun...

He watched horror struck as the stallion bucked around before racing off. His splash of water did nothing to ease the flames. He burst through the brush chasing after the stallion. His heart raced faster than his legs as he sped after the other. With a massive splash and sinister sizzle the man landed in belly deep water. Kyros slid to a stop just in the nick of time. Gasping breaths shook his sides as he watched the other worry clear on his face. As he spoke giant metal wings extended from his sides staying clear of the water. His orbs widened in awe as the sun caught the cooper and bronze feathers. Black eyes watched the mechanical spiders scurry over his hide. 'Wow, he is really cool!' He thought quietly as he watched the stud.

Their eyes locked and he braced for a good tongue lashing. To his utter bewilderment the larger man laughed causing his ears to flick back in confusion. After a few moments he spoke and his words weren't any less confusing. He had helped him, but how? His ivy marked head tilted with an an spoken question. He couldn't imagine how burning the man had helped with anything. He peered around the stranger and swallowed hard when he noticed how damaged his tail was. Quickly he looked back at the man as soon as he laughter started to subside.

Is was like a switch had flipped. He went from laughing to straight faced, void of all emotion. The grullo tensed wondering if it finally set in what had happened. Instead he spoke simply, magic. He nodded, "Yes I have magic." He paused for a moment trying to gather his thoughts. "I didn't mean to light your tail on fire. I can light plants on fire and I wanted to see if it worked in this Gods forsaken rain." He hoped the other would understand it really had been an accident. He would never light another on fire for no reason. Hell he wasn't even sure his magic would have even worked with everything so wet! "My name is Kyros." Since he had the metal winged stallion on fire, the least he could do was offer up his name. The colt still had no idea what was going on here, but it didn't seem like he was going to get into trouble. He still felt guilty, but it was done now, and he didn't seem upset. Instead he shrugged it off and focused on the man taking committing him to memory.

--------------------------------
Talk
Words;; 425 @Ruwin
{Image: GXaleou.png}{Image: 7fHJvV8.png} 

Messages In This Thread
To Burn a Tail - by Ruwin - 03-28-2018, 12:17 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Kyros - 04-26-2018, 07:07 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Ruwin - 04-27-2018, 04:51 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Kyros - 05-03-2018, 09:56 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Ruwin - 05-06-2018, 03:13 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Kyros - 05-09-2018, 05:43 AM
RE: To Burn a Tail - by Ruwin - 05-15-2018, 03:23 AM