This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I Welcome The Rift
RP Wanted The Portal 
Vynter the Hopebringer
Currently championing:

The gears began to turn at the man's response; defensive and distant because of his actions. Was standing not the best option anymore? As the words registered slowly, he almost didn't notice the man beginning to walk away. When he finally realized what was happening he was quick to respond, dashing after the shorter horse awkwardly. In no time he was at his side, slipping and sliding on the ice that formed beneath him to the point of nearly crashing into a nearby tree. His eyes met the man's once again, before slowly letting them wander to his delicate fins. He wanted to touch them so badly, to see if they would be wet or prickly or delicate. Would the remain stiff or bend to his touch? He needed to investigate before he lost his mind.

"Fins," he finally spoke softly, looking at them thoughtfully before returning his gaze back to the man. He was trying to respect him and his space, but he was also struggling with understanding social constructs that prohibited him from simply approaching another person and literally fondling them. He didn't mean anything rude or harmful by it, he was simply one to explore new things; and Khaun was a very interesting... bright and colorful... thing? He was obviously equine, but what else? He had fish and then feathers as well. Was he a fish Pegasus hybrid of some sort? His coloring was remarkable, and he wanted to walk in different directions to see how the light changed the color of him depending on the angle.

Vynter was a scientist and Khaun was his new specimen, though he didn't at all mean it in a demeaning or condescending way. If someone were to find him to be unique or fascinating and wanted to investigate; he would completely comply and partake in the adventure that was discovering new things with others. He didn't know what else to say, because he wasn't sure how to approach he topic of asking someone if you could touch them in the name of exploration. So for now he want to silently watching, head tilting innocently as his intense eyes continued looking into the tribrid's.

Vynter
My will is a sword that cuts down anything in my way

@Khaun

Messages In This Thread
I Welcome The Rift - by Khaun - 03-16-2018, 04:19 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Vynter - 03-16-2018, 04:59 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Khaun - 03-16-2018, 05:17 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Rift Presence - 03-18-2018, 09:56 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Vynter - 03-19-2018, 04:45 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Khaun - 03-20-2018, 12:18 AM
RE: I Welcome The Rift - by Vynter - 03-21-2018, 02:20 AM