This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Incantations
Trial Solanis 
Vynter the Hopebringer
Currently championing:
It was as if his words had broken a spell over the man, because before his eyes he melted away from a snooty man to one filled with deep regret. His eyes were pained, and he seemed uncertain of where to go with his wording. It took Vynter aback for a moment, his eyebrows raising slightly as he listened to the hesitant words pouring out of this man's mouth. What was once perceived as arrogance was really a spell that Rift had put over him. Yet the boy didn't know if he could entirely believe that. Because although he was quite aware of the Rift's capabilities, why was it when he had decided to stand up for himself and make this rude man apologize did he suddenly decide to bring up why he had been so awful originally.

Despite this the boy was one to give the benefit of the doubt, yet his emotional mind that was battered and done with the constant ridicule didn't want to forgive and forget. Yet even then Vynter couldn't muster up any anger or hatred for this man. He couldn't let the rage take over and blind him into lashing out and giving him what he deserved. He couldn't take the time to insult or let him know just how awful of a horse he was for saying such things to an innocent child. Nothing would come of it because it just wasn't in his nature to be that way. It never would be.

So even though he was not happy with this man, and right now he didn't really like this man; the boy took the time to stare him in his eyes and listen to everything he had to say. And once he knew the stranger was in fact finished with his rambling apology that he was still uncertain of its sincerity, he simply nodded his head and replied,"okay," and promptly turned around and walked away.

Vynter
My will is a sword that cuts down anything in my way

@Rixen - Vynter exit. I hope that helped Yoko! I apologize for Vynter and his strangeness xD

Messages In This Thread
Incantations - by Rixen - 02-24-2018, 05:18 AM
RE: Incantations - by Vynter - 02-24-2018, 05:53 AM
RE: Incantations - by Rixen - 02-26-2018, 06:35 AM
RE: Incantations - by Vynter - 02-26-2018, 02:30 PM
RE: Incantations - by Rixen - 03-07-2018, 02:13 AM
RE: Incantations - by Vynter - 03-09-2018, 07:09 PM
RE: Incantations - by Rixen - 03-14-2018, 12:07 AM
RE: Incantations - by Vynter - 03-16-2018, 03:13 AM
RE: Incantations - by Rixen - 03-16-2018, 06:33 AM